Venom

nana stayed at alucard side, while he is recovering harith stayed with her..

while gusion and lesley are waiting outside together with claude fanny granger and layla..

clint and kimmy are creating weapons that can help them in the upcoming war..

eudora and gord are feeling the darkness power, their curse bloodline is being triggered.. same goes with the other heroes..

rafaela went to tigreal office and talk with esmeralda and lunox..

lunox tried to use her orb for the meantime in order to balance things in the camp..

the dark kingdom is now fully risen on earth, and as what esmeralda have foreseen, famines in different areas of the land of dawn starts to happen, many ordinary people were harmed and killed by demons..

as the scream of pain and anguish and demons roar surrounded the land.. 

fire are bursting in every kingdom..most of them were made to destroy the structures.. it feels like hell on earth..

Queen Aurora fires forward a Frost Energy Missile surrounding her kingdom to at least create a barrier between demons and her people..

At the ocean kingdom

Queen Kadita receives blessings from the Might of the Ocean, she turns herself to a mermaid

and then summons an ocean wave to mark a designated area. After a period of time, the wave surges out of the ground, and it eliminates the demons that tried to enter her kingdom..

King Zilong is with King Minsitthar and Freya.. They agreed to help each other in protecting their kingdom..

As a mighty warrior, zilong uses his  spear strike which allows him to close the gap between him and their enemies.

While freya enters to Valkyrie mode and generates a sacred shield for their army and help her beloved in keeping their people safe..

And King Minsitthar, create a magical defense that will make the enemies within the field reduces movement speed..

At the elven kingdom, 

irithel lolita and leomord have given their best in order to protect their kingdom.. they made a promise to their king estes tomb that they will not allow the demons to destroy their kingdom again..

Kaja and cyclop together with badang also help in protecting the land where they are based..

everyone is doing what they can to at least lessen the famine..

meanwhile

nana try to speak with alucard,

hey brother, aren't you tired of sleeping?! she said

I know how much you love mocking enemies, we have a lot right now, and we really need you to eliminate them all.. nana then place her head on alucard's bed.. and stared at him..

I guess i do not have a choice, she uttered to herself, i trust you anyway, she continued..

so she went and got her chair.. to be able to reach alucard's face..

as she said, it's time to wake up brother..

At the abyss kingdom..

Selena couldn't contain her happiness, seeing their kingdom rise up and having all her followers able to roam on earth and destroyed everything is music to her ear..