Nemesis

at the underworld

its was night time, i guess, Miya bid to herself, 

miya is not really sure.. 

neither the moon nor the sun shines in the underworld, its pure darkness, only fire lits up the place, its like being in hell..its pure evil.. 

the room where martis incarcerated her is so quiet

although outside chaos is the scene.. people crying and begging for mercy.. 

flashback:

the kingdom is divided into 3

and martis is their king.. 

each kingdom has their own respected rulers with their titles.. 

Queen vexana of the land of the dead with husband faramis

Queen selena of the abyss with husband moskov

and

King argus of the demonic land

where broken souls gathered

And the whole underground is being ruled by King Martis the Dark Lord

Argus is miya's half brother they are both children of king aries one of the most powerful king in the underworld before he stepped down and chose martis take the throne..

later on king aries died.. 

martis is still puzzled about how their former king died.. 

but argus know the answer.. 

when he learned about miya, argus also learned that his father already bestowed all his power to her.. 

in order to give way for the prophecy, 

after that he stepped down to his throne and give it to martis

Argus, did not appreciate his father's action.. first with miya and then with martis.. 

He lost control of his ambitions to rule the underworld and his soul was broken by his father..

and because of that he planned to kill his own father, and he succeeded.. 

He was able to damage the Seal of the Dark Ancient and summon the Blazing Demonic Blade..

But his new found glory and power still won't match with King Martis.. 

he waited for the day to finally face miya her sister to be able to kill her and claim all the power their father given her.. 

end of flashback:

Still at the underworld

Miya is sitting on the bed.. 

She was wondering on how she can escape the dark world, despite the fact that she is aware it will be impossible..

How she wish alucard was there with her.. atleast, he would be able to ease the sentiments that she feels inside..

but miya decided to just let go of the thoughts, and focus more on what she can do.. 

she is about to lay down but before she was able to settle her body someone came into the room.. 

Vexana she uttered.. 

Vexana looked at her furiously.. 

hello queen, she smirked at miya

I believe I have mentioned to you that soon enough you will be able to have a taste of my power..?? she threatens her