Calm Before the Storm

Martis is still skeptical about what alice have told him..

Your queen will be looking for you..

he kept on repeating her lines to his head, but it does not make sense..

meanwhile

alucard and his squad were able to come back..

lunox eudora and gord welcome them..

gord and eudora did not followed the squad anymore and just stayed with lunox to keep an eye on her while she is sleeping and waiting for alucard's message through her dream. 

we are so glad to see you.. eudora uttered.. 

everyone of them switch to their true persona.. 

then lunox have notice alucard's arm... he has been badly hurt by the battle that took place between him and argus.. 

alucard we need to rushed you to the infirmary, so that rafaela can check on your wounds.. lunox said.. 

everyone of them agreed.. 

granger is in a hurry.. 

im sorry guys but I need to go somewhere real quick.. he bid

he then waved his hand to say goodbye

granger rushed in to the camp. 

at the moment layla is at her cabin, odette wasn't there probably she is with lance right now, she told herself

as she lay down on her bed, she can't help but to think about granger, hoping that he is okay and be home anytime soon.. she went sideways holding a pillow tight, and try to close her eyes, but she did not manage to sleep.. 

so she stood up and said, maybe the breeze outside could calm my anxious mind.. 

she was not aware that someone is outside waiting anxiously for her too.. 

granger reach layla's cabin

he is in front of the cabin door but thinking twice if he will knock, 

he is quite worried about layla's reaction, he did not manage to go back sooner than expected.. 

he walked back and forth several times until someone opens up..

hey senorita.. he did a salute sign then smiled at layla

layla is surprised to see him.. she did not think twice, she could not handle her excitement, she rushed to granger and hug him so tight, as she uttered.. 

don't make me feel worried about you again.. 

I guess someone misses me so much, granger said.. then he apologize

im sorry my senorita, for not coming back sooner than you expected.. 

layla just nodded and said, im just happy to see you.. she buried her face at grangers chest. 

then layla pull herself a bit away from him but she is still embracing him, he look at granger in his eyes.. 

granger saw the tears in layla's eyes and wipe them with his hand.. 

I am here, I will never leave you again.. I promise.. he assured layla

then he kissed layla on her forehead, sealing whatever he ought.. 

layla feel at ease.. and said.. I think we can make your dream come true.. she then kissed granger on his lips passionately.. 

granger return her kiss as he embraces layla tightly..