A fight til the bitter end!!; Gohan's last stand Part I

Start from the beginning

Chi-Chi: Oh Gohan.... I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry, baby! He's.... he's gone. *quietly sobs*

Gohan hung his head down... his world shattered by the look of his father's death. He could not believe it. He couldn't believe that his father was dead... gone off the face of the earth.

Future kid Gohan: Father... *voice began to break *

Back outside, the Z-warriors began to feel Goku's ki fade away from them as Bulma was wondering what happened to her close friend and hero to earth

Krillin: G-Goku's ki... it's-it's gone. He's gone, you guys! *voice cracking * He's gone...

Piccolo/Yamcha/Tien: *gasps in shock*

Bulma: Goku.... *knowing that Gohan and his mother were in the house suffering from their loss holding her baby boy Trunks *

Vegeta: Kakarotto.... No.... *stunned by the realization that his rival and Saiyajin brethren was gone from the living *

It was that day, their greatest fighter and protector of earth was gone from their eyes and into the heavens above knowing that he will always be there for them in spirit.

However, that peace and tranquillity was short lived

Bgm M-1217

6 months later on an island 9 miles south of the coast, May 10th age 767 was the day everything changed for the young Saiyajin hybrid. Two mysterious teens were killing all things in life. Showing no remorse and no one to reign them. One of them was a young man wearing a black short sleeve shirt and white long sleeve, his hair was long but short and black, he wore denim jeans and has an orange scarf around his neck. Another teen was a female. She wore a blue denim jacket with a denim skirt with leggings and boots. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were ocean seas blue but with a killing intent. The young man's eyes were black with a cruel sense of fun as they target the humans.