I felt awkward when people mentioned Leo as an actor or celebrity. In my eyes he was a normal person, my husband.

"Whatever. You'll be at award shows and premieres all the time now. I'm jealous." Jacky laughed.

Evelyn shook her head while rolling her eyes.

"We should dance. Cmon." Jacky grabbed both mine and Evelyn's hands. I laughed as she dragged Evelyn and I to the dance floor. This brought back memories of high school, the three of us always together. I really missed it. Now we're rarely together anymore...

As I was dancing with them, a sudden conversation popped into my head.

I thought back to the conversation I had had only a few weeks ago with the doctor.

I sat there anxiously, looking around at the pictures of babies on the walls. I never really thought of myself as a baby person, but knowing I'm going to have one with someone I love...it's really amazing.

The door suddenly opened and I looked up abruptly. The woman came in, smiling and holding a folder with papers.

"Mrs.Campbell?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I nodded towards her, playing with my hands.

"Everything looks good. Your baby seems fine." She smiled towards me. I felt the corners of my mouth tug upwards. My baby?

"But," She began. My smile quickly flattened.

"It says here you had a injury to your back." She tapped her pen on the paper.

"I don't really know if you're in the safest condition to carry a baby right now." She looked up at me.

I hesitated," My back feels fine. I'm sure I can handle it." I smiled weakly.

"Even so, we should do some tests." She looked up and smiled assuringly. I nodded slowly. She smiled, before walking out. I sighed in the empty room, feeling even more anxious.

I snapped back into reality. I was fine, really. My back only hurt a little sometimes. But, I can't help but worry. What if my body really can't take it? I shook my head, Leo will be there for me. He'll help me.

I was dancing when I suddenly saw a familiar silhouette in the crowd. I paused slowly, looking at the person looking at me. That man... I tilted my head. I can't really see him that well because of the lights. The person noticed and turned around to walk away.

"I'll be back." I said to the girls. They nodded.

I quickly walked away from the dance floor and through the crowd. Where did he go? I looked around abruptly, feeling a sort of panic rise through my chest. There's no way...

Marlie, get it together. Johnnys dad is in prison remember? I stopped walking and I sighed. There's no way... I'm just being paranoid because of my baby. I nodded to myself, right.

"Marlie?" Someone asked. I flinched, turning to the side. Johnny stood there with concerned eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a smile," You look like you've seen a ghost."

I sighed," I just thought I saw..." I paused," No one. Nevermind." I smiled.

Johnny tilted his head in curiosity, but didn't ask for more.

"I have something for you." He suddenly said. I raised my eyebrows. He reached into his pocket, pulling out an envelope and handing it towards me.

"Read it tomorrow. Okay? Not today. Please." He smiled. I nodded slowly, looking down at it.