"Won't adam be mad?" He whispered down to me.

"No , I think he'll understand." I smiled messing around with his fingers.

"Okay"

"Why do all guys only sleep in their boxers ?" I let go of his hand and looked up at him.

"It's comfortable ," he laughed and started to comb his hands through my hair. It felt great and relaxing .

"Good night Diana ," Luke stopped playing with my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Good night Luke," I smiled and cuddled a little more into him , my knees were beginning to hurt a bit but I ignored it.

*******
(IM USING THE DISNEY THEME PARK I KNOW WHICH IS DISNEYLAND BC I HAVE NOT BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD YET SO PLEASE DONT BE A SMART CRAP AND COMMENT HOW ITS NOT IN FLORIDA . ITS MY STORY IM USING IT DEAL WITH IT) * ( tHIS KILLED ME) *

"Wow , you weren't kidding when you said a cliche date huh?" I laughed looking around at the scenery. We were at a fancy restaurant that had a name that I can't even pronounce .

"Wait it gets better I swear ," He gave me a cheeky smile and pulled me toward these glass doors. There was a lake just outside , and the table was set nicely . The moon shone bright , the reflection perfectly mimicked onto the ripples of the water. Candles lit on the table , twinkly lights surrounding us .. Like always , I felt as if it were a movie .

Luke politely pulled out a chair and gestured for me to sit down , then pushed the chair in a bit. I smiled and took in his looks , he was in a white button up shirt to top off the punk rock look a leather jacket. He looked hot , and his lip ring just made him even hotter.

"Champagne ? Or apple cider..." The waitress looked down at us most likely recognizing we were too young for that. Luke nodded and I stared down at the menu , everything was over twenty dollars. I frowned putting it aside , "Luke this is way too expensive for a date. It's just food , we could have went to McDonald's."

"But that isn't romantic Diana."

"It's better than spending a lot of money on this ," I frowned , but Luke grabbed my hand from across the table and smiled at me.

"If you don't get something you think will be good I will get you the worst thing on here." He laughed and looked down at his menu .

"Fine ," I laughed and read through the fancy food selections.

"Your apple cider ," the waitress laughed , and we joined in too then quickly thanked her. She served it to us as if it were champagne , in those long slim glasses that I was always terrified to drop.

"Here's to teenage memories." Luke smirked and we clinked glasses .

"To teenage memories," I repeated and took a sip out of my glass. "I see what you did that by the way Luke ," I laughed putting my drink down.

"Shh Diana , let's just drink our apple cider and make the most of our teenage years." He gave me that big cheesy smile and laughed.

******
"Luke , stop ." I laughed while he bit down on his lip and looked up at me with a cute little look in his eyes.

"Come on Diana , please." Luke begged me to go half with him on a slice of a cake , which was a very large slice.

"Okay , you got me ." I smiled widely as he cheered and called over the waitress.

"So , Diana I have another thing to add to this date ." Luke put his fork down and smiled warmly , but I couldn't help but laugh so hard.

"Luke , you .. I'm you have chocolate on your tooth and the corner of your mouth." I said in between my laughs that I couldn't stop , he was trying to be cute and confident but he had been a little bit of a mess.