Diana's Best and Worse Day ever

Start from the beginning

"Oh Christ - it was really sweet up until that " I laughed , feeling my blush on my face fade away " so you like me then?"

"Yes in easier terms , I like you , I like how I feel around you " he said looking away and for the first time not having that joker mentality.

" wow"

"Huh " he turned to look at me quickly " what do you mean wow! Do you like me back or like is this about to be some awkward bitch shit or -" gathering my confidence I pushed forward cutting him off . I pressed my lips up against his own , slamming my eyes closed and not minding when he didn't kiss me back . Pulling away quickly , I nodded at him .

"Is that enough of an answer" I replied , staring at my thighs as if they were the most interesting thing in the world .

"No I think you should try again, to really get that point across " I slapped him in the chest making him huff " Hey hey I man had to try" he laughed out as I stood up

"Yes I like you too, but I have got to go shopping so maybe we can talk more another time..?"

"Yeah yeah of course.." he said itching his head before fist bumping the air " fuck yea" he mutters under his breath making me look at him stupidly

"You do realize I'm still here "

"How could I forget ? Such a sexy sight is hard to miss "

"Okay well ima go .. uh bye . Thanks ?" I slightly said as my embarrassment began to catch up .. holy shit I kissed Richie.. I kissed him in front of EVERYONE HERE. And to make it better HE LIKES ME TOO. I could barely contain my happy mood while mounting my bike ,

"So are we dating now" he yelled while I started riding away

"I don't know , maybe try asking ?" I yelled back laughing while he did a 'are you serious look' . I didn't wait for a response and the happy emotions were sure radiating off of me .
I'm sure within the next week I'll have my first ever boyfriend . A REAL BOY !

"WOW!" I yelled riding my bike at top speeds towards the little mini market for food .

Watch out world , nothing can stop me right now !
•••
THE SHOP OWNERS SON - THE BOY WHO WAS STARING AT DIANA WALKED TOWARDS THE FROZEN FOODS TO CATCH A GLANCE AT THE GIRL ONLY TO NOTICE SHE WAS GONE . HE FINDS HER IN THE ICEBOX , PASSED OUT , NOT BREATHING . SHE IS TAKIN TO THE HOSPITAL. (Current time)

Dana and her mother were sitting on the bedside beside Diana's resting figure . "Thank you ," Maria said to the nurse handing her the release papers

"Once she wakes up and gets moving the doctor will check her and she'll be good to go .." the nurse stated once more before exiting the room

"I can't believe she had a panic attack so bad she passed out ," Dana said holding onto the unconscious girls hand

"She was dehydrated from crying , so that didn't help her much .. but I wonder what she was doing in the frozen section to get locked in .. "

"I'm not sure , " Dana pondered " Diana Hates small spaces , she won't even walk or use closets because of the lack of space .. so I have no idea why she'd go in .."

"Really , since when?" Her mom asked surprised about the new information

"Well" The girls face was lifted into something uncomfortable " it's a mix of things but .. two events really messed her up .. " she gulped " when we were little of course we had the closet as a form of punishment , but once the sheriffs son in our old town .. before he went off to college lured Diana into the woods .. there him and two other boys , they stripped her , beat her with sticks , then stuck her beaten body in a box - they locked it and left it in the woods .." she finished off the horrible story with a bitter sweet note " all boys got off easy .. the most one got was aggravated battery with a weapon . Papa was furious but even he couldn't do anything. Ever since then she never got the closet or put into small spaces.. she really freaks out "

"I-how come I " Maria looked down , tears dropping down her face " I never knew , I'm so so sorry" she cried pushing her hands into her face

"It was something that happened along time ago , and there is no way you could've know momma . Don't beat yourself up for it " Dana said , glancing at her sisters sleeping face " I'm sure Diana wouldn't want you to pity her anyways . She's a tough ass cookie"

"Language" laughed her mom trying to find the humor in such sad moments . " god I hope I can make it up to you girls one day " she muttered under her breath , examining the affection Dana showed Diana's passed out form.

"Y'all deserve the world .."
-----------------------
Chapter 12: end
Words : 1350
-----------------------
.. " so you like Diana then huh?"

"Eh-eh-What! Psh no ! Wait did she say something about me "
-----------------------