Water fun

Chapter 10: Water fun
------------------------
"we had joy , we had fun
We had seasons in the sun"
------------------------

Chapter 10: Water fun ------------------------ "we had joy , we had fun We had seasons in the sun"------------------------

Dana's pov

I woke up with the worlds biggest headache and the craving to just stay laying down but the pressure in my bladder built up like the Eiffel Tower so I figured it was time to get up anyways.

I brushed my teeth lazily looking over at the road laid on Diana's dresser , it was short so I could wear it like a shirt with my capris leggings. I rolled them on with ease and then slipped the robe over my arms before tying the string around tight , then combed through my matted hair and applied some oil to make my curls Bounce . I'd have to wash them later anyways so I just kept my hair down.

Just as I read mom's "be home at 6" sticky note I realized something major

"Where the fuck is the quarry ?" I asked myself groaning before waddling out the door my sneakers barely on my feet
•••
After riding my bike past the school I tried to think about who I could ask directions from .. and to my surprise i heard a voice call out to me.

" heya! Dana?" It asked making me turn around in confusion

Oh the red head ... what was her name Britney ?Beverly ? What is she doing here though?

"You heading to the quarry too?" She asks smiling at my puzzled face

"O-oh uh yeah kinda , well no it's just I'm abit lost " I rambled unsure of what to tell her

"Well you were going in the right track where is your sister and the boys?"

"I kinda slept in" I replied awkwardly laughing

"I feel that, so maybe wanna .. ride there together than? Less awkward to show up in pairs ? Oh and I know the way"

"Really ? That would be great" I said turning my bike around to loop around her own .

"Wow there, now lets get going !"
•••
Beverly and Dana talked a lot during the ride , such as how she knew Diana , and how Diana had helped her smoke less . As well as about trivia stuff . Turns out they have a lot in common.

The girls had finally arrived by the trail and left their own bikes next to the other scattered ones, giggling to them selfs the girls made 'be quiet signs' at each other before sneaking towards the cliffs edge only to be met with the back of the gang.

The boys were to busy practicing their spitting match as well as their argument to notice them but Diana instantly turned around earning herself a 'shush' from Dana