The definition of not leaving

Chapter 3: The definition of not leaving
------------------------
"Please don't go, I'll eat you whole
I love you so"
------------------------

Chapter 3: The definition of not leaving ------------------------ "Please don't go, I'll eat you wholeI love you so"------------------------

Diana POV

I inhaled sharply as we pulled up to the big bricked building. What seemed like hundreds of other children, some younger.. some older flooded the stairs and into the building just as old ring signaled off letting us know we've made it right on time..

"Come on Day Day" I said using her nickname, which caused her to smile as our fingers interlocked.

While we pushed through the crowd we got strange looks, some held the wrath of hades while others held general curiosity. But what stood out to me personally was a group of three boys who just pushed past us to get to their class. The three were all skinny, dark haired , but the one on the far left was obviously shorter - however still taller than myself so I suppose I can't say much ..

They must've not noticed us, because as they rushed into the classroom at the far end , the short boy turned his head hearing the whispers directed towards my sister and I and his lips turned into an "o" shape before he fumbled with his bottom fanny back and pulled out an inhaler running into the classroom.

"Oh my god , did you see that boy?" Whispered Dana giggling to herself, pleased with the attention we brought .

"You mean the mullet wearing hillbilly or the one you just gave a heart attack?" I replied earning a smack from her free hand

"That's rude! He could be really nice , I mean look he's obviously older.. and the other two boys look cool too" she lowly said biting her lip making eye contact with the blonde staring at her. She waved and the male smirked , I looked over my shoulder witnessing the encounter before making fake throw up gestures.

"His appearance screams , I skin cats and fuck my sister" I followed up with an eye roll, as I noticed her ignoring me . Just as that hillbilly was about to approach I yanked her out of her trance "come on we don't want to be late on our first day, must find the office " I said through clenched teeth. Pulling her along like a rag doll.

"H-hey he was about to come talk to me" she whined , as I flicked her forehead .

"I'm just saying he seems like trouble "

"Don't be like that Dia, you know your just jealous of the idea of someone else getting my attention " she joked , leaving me to fake a smile back . If only you knew how much you mean to me, how worried I am to let some boy around you..
~
"Diana, hey .. you here to pick up groceries again?" Said an older boy licking his lips , walking in sink with the 12 year old . She smiled and blushed