Diana's Best and Worse Day ever

Chapter 13: Diana's Best and Worse day ever
------------------------
" you and me , always forever"
------------------------

Chapter 13: Diana's Best and Worse day ever------------------------" you and me , always forever"------------------------

Diana's POV

I rode my bike fast , ready to hurry the hell back home . The evening was quite boring and I was ready to eat.

I wonder if it was real though .. no no ! Shut up Diana . Monsters don't exist..

I pushed my thoughts away as I was zooming past the little shops and building in Derry. Just as I was about to zoom by a voice stopped me

"Sexy? Sexy is that you! Hey Diana wait up!"

Excitement filled me but I answered back with attitude

"What do you want Richie" I said with a bored expression, when in reality butterflies flew within my stomach .

"Eh Hey now that's no way to talk to your future husband "

"Husband ? We aren't even dating " I laughed out

"We could be " he winked holding his hand out " this sexy bod could be all yours "

"Ew Richie , seriously " I joked feeling the joy at his suggestion

"I'm serious " he said smiling , making my laughing come to a complete stop . The surprise almost made me fall down .

"What, really ? Why would you be interested in me?" I asked with a confused expression , yet still feeling as though this was a joke . God I really hope it wasn't a joke . Cause this comeback could be embarrassing ..

"Hmm " he thought before pointing towards the black open building " you see that ?"

"The arcade ..? Yeah why"

"No .. well yes but no " he coughed " while many people just walk past the place , I stop to admire it even when I don't go inside . That's because it is a thing of beauty, memories , and more importantly feels like a second home " Richie spoke still in his upbeat tone .

"Your point trashmouth " i put my hand on my hip , parking my bike besides his before sitting on the bench he was chilling on.

"My point is building are like people. Everyone will go into a new place with expectations, and come out with their own opinions . Many people don't like this old arcade and prefer the newer one down lacquer road . But no no not me " he said , shaking his head " cause I know this place , I relate to this place . It's like a certain bond or connection I guess you can say . Even if the toilet smells like eddies moms dirty underwear - I know I'm always welcome here , I know that if you hit that one spot on the street fighter machine then it will let you play for free , and I've known this since the moment I laid eyes on this place . While many jump straight to looking at the cracked windows , or lower quality screens - I looked deeper at the games, and what applies to me . Rather than what it has to offer .." he rambled " but just like people , when it comes to my judge of character I've never met anyone like you . Yea I've seen some pretty hot girls but none like you , funny , hot , smart, and more importantly that bond . It's like I feel comfortable around you - which is weird because I also feel uncomfortable when I get a boner but -"