She likes Pies, and You Dana

Chapter 2: She likes pies, and you Dana
-----------------------
"I told you I would stay, would you always?"
-----------------------

Chapter 2: She likes pies, and you Dana-----------------------"I told you I would stay, would you always?"-----------------------

THAT NIGHT THE TWINS SLEPT TOGETHER ON THE TINY COUCH BEFORE WAKING UP AND UNPACKING THEIR THINGS INTO THEIR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS.
...
Walking with their mother towards the cute house that mimicked their own sent chills down Diana's spine and thrill up her sisters. "So she has a son, that's like our age mom?" Bounced Dana excited to meet new people

"Yes dear " Maria smiled before knocking on the door , " now watch out with that pie, Sonia is very picky"

"Who is it ? " called out a rough feminine voice.

"Sonia ! It's me Darling"

"MARIA? Come in dear !" The shout came from behind the door , as their mother opened the door and let her children in . Dana towing a chocolate cream pie in her hand, and Diana a lemon Marian. "And who are these two ?" Smiled a bigger woman whom was sitting on a love seat with her feet propped out. Her hands laid down a shirt and threaded needle .

"This is Diana and Dana, my daughters . I thought I'd introduce you" Maria smiled " we brought your favorite pies, and we all used gloves don't worry" she laughed hand propped to one hip.

•••

AFTER AN HOUR OF MINGLING WITH SONIA IT TURNS OUT SHE REALLY DOES ENJOY MARIAS COMPANY, AND WAS COMPLETELY INLOVE WITH THE TWINS - MORE SPECIFICALLY DANA.
...
"Man that was awkward ," Diana laughed pushing her sister .. "so- ugh where is your son" she mocked while they were walking behind their mother just outside a small office .

"Shut up Dia!" She groaned " how was I suppose to know little Edward would be playing with his friends house" she rubbed her hands to her face "It's like she tried to marry me off in that instant" she looked at her sister wailing her arms " like I'm some kinda Russian bride "

"Or prostitute ?" Diana added with a laugh as Dana's hand made contact with the older girls shoulder . " hey hey not my fault your boy crazy!"

"One more word and we are tumbling" she laughed pulling her hand away " and it's not my fault I'm interested in more life experiences " she said with a shine in her eye, making her sister frown

"Come on girls this way!" Their mother called out , gesturing inside the door

•••
AFTER ADVENTURING AROUND TOWN , THEIR MOTHER SHOWED THEM THE MOVIE THEATER , THE SCHOOL, BEST FOOD PLACES, AND THE POLCE STATION- ALL AFTER INTRODUCING THEM TO STEVE- WHO WAS HER BOSS.
...
"Well girls , I hope y'all enjoyed today.. I know it's not much but Derry will warm up to ya.." Maria chuckled rubbing her arms " I usually work a lot of over time , but Sunday's are my days off if you ever want to do anything" their mother nodded " I'll probably shower than start cooking if you'd like to help Dana?"