Communication

Kelly POV

So Tim and I have been very distant since the fight we had a couple of days ago. He's barely home, he's always working which isn't a bad thing, I rather him work then start drinking again. When he is home we don't even speak. I mean we do talk a little bit however just small talk.

I laid in bed breastfeeding Titan. Tim walked in. He barely made eye contact with me so I just rolled my eyes.

"Do you even know why your mad?" He asked. "Because I don't"

I sighed deeply. "I'm not having this conversation with you right now"

"Kelly, we said we would try and work things out so I'm here willing to work it out" he said.

"I said I'm not having this conversation with you right now"

"Fine whatever man, I'm out" he said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"Why would you care? You don't wanna talk so what's the point"

"Tim your acting like a child right now" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I'm the one being a child? Your the one that's pissed at me and for what? Because I had to work and I shut my phone off, your the one that was so busy trying fix Everyone else that you weren't even watching our son!"

"Are you serious right now! Your gonna throw this on me? Really?"

"Yes I am because I'm tired of everything being my fault"

"I never said it was your fault! I'm saying we needed you there yes you had to work I get it but you have a family to take care of and your not exactly doing a good just at that!"

"What do you want me to do then Kelly because I'm at a lost"

"I want you to care! I want you to act like you want this. I want you to want us" I looked him in the eyes.

He sighed deeply. "I do want this to work out, I love both of you"

"I know you do Tim"

"Then let's fix this" he said. "So where do we start" he asked.

I looked down at Titan and he knocked out. I don't know how he could sleep with us arguing but I guess he could. I stood up and placed him in his crib.

Tim and I walked in our bedroom and closed the door. "So now what do we do?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Well first things first. We have to communicate better that seems to be a reoccurring problem with us" I replied. I sat down on the bed next to him.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"And I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said about you being a bad father" I spoke softly.

"I know you didn't. I'm sorry to"

I laid my head on his shoulder. "We're a hot mess" I said.

He laughed. "We're definitely something" I lifted my head up. "I love you Tim" I smiled.

"I love you too" he leaned in closer towards me and smashed his lips on to mine.