Happy Wife Happy Life

*3 weeks later*

Tim pov

I sighed as I put the car in park, this is first time since Kelly moved back that I have gotten home late, I mean I had to catch up on some work from when I took days off for Kelly. I don't know how she'll react, that's why I'm hoping she's asleep. I got out the car and walked up to the front door.

The lights were all off meaning she was asleep, thank god. I crept in the house and I tried to keep as quiet as I possibly could. I don't wanna wake Kelly up then she'll really be pissed off.

I walked in our room and turned on the lamp light on and she was knocked out. I sighed relieved.

I took off my clothes and decided to just sleep in my underwear. I laid next to Kelly and turned the light off.

"Did you think I was not gonna notice that you came home late" I heard Kelly snap at me as I slowly opened my eyes. and saw her face above mine. She definitely was angry.

"Kelly I promise you it's not what you think" I sat up.

"Tim you don't know what I'm thinking so how are you gonna say it's not what I think when I haven't even told you what I was thinking yet" she crossed her arms.

"Okay what do you think it looks like" I asked looking at her.

"Are you drinking again" she asked "Because you ain't lookin' me in the eye"

"Kelly baby please can we not talk about this tonight, it's been a long day I'm tired"

''I don't care if your gonna freaking have a heart attack! Now answer the question" she demanded and I knew she wasn't gonna let this go.

I looked her in the eye. '' Kelly I'm not drinking again I promise" I said sincerely

she squinted at me. "Promise promise"

" Promise promise'' I said nodding

'' Okay" she said and laid back down.

(wow that went easier then I thought)

I let it go and I went to sleep.

the next morning....

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Kelly's cooking. yum...

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Kelly turned and saw me.

"Morning baby" she smiled. she's starting to scare me.

( think why did I get married one. Angela??)

"Morning" I said confused and a little on edge.

" How'd you sleep" she asked as she set down two plates. " fine" I answered slowly

"Good" she sat down next to me. " and you"

"Alright" I answered as she began eating.

"Today I have a doctor's appointment can you drive me there" she asked

"Sure"

"Good"

I was hesitant about eating, would Kelly try to poison me just because I came home late? I took a bite of bacon and it tasted fine to me.

After breakfast I set my plate in the sink and went to go take a shower.

"Um where do you think your going" I heard Kelly ask from behind me.

" To take a shower" I said slowly.

"No your not your gonna wash the dishes first" she confirmed

"I am?"

"Yep" Kelly crossed her arms and walked away.

I sighed. This was probably only half of my punishment.

After I was done with dishes I went upstairs and Kelly was asleep. She looks so non threatening when she's asleep but unfortunately I woke her up So now she's probably even more mad at me then she already was.

Today is not my day

(A couple hours later)

Let's just say Kelly put me to work today. She made go get everything that she needed, wanted me to put the crib together and do laundry and all the while massage her feet, her back and watch stupid movies with her.

I learned my lesson don't piss off your wife unless you wanna be put through hell.

happy wife happy life. Trust me when you have a happy wife life will run smoothly for you