Just me and BB

Kelly pov

So after the baby shower, I've been thinking a lot about my life, and I know I can't live with bey forever. So I decided I'm gonna buy a new house because a new house represents a fresh start and that's what I need.

Bey has been helping me look for houses, I'm hoping to find one near her house so we don't live so far apart from each other like we did when me and Tim lived together. I don't want too big of a house but it has to be a decent size and have a nice yard. Because boys love to play and get dirty I don't wanna deprive my son from that outdoor childhood experience, what kind of mother would I be if I let that happen. A bad one, I'll tell you that.

Bey and I were currently walking as part of my daily exercise I had to do because my doctor thinks it's good for blood flow or something like that.

We both sat down on a nearby bench.

"Can we stop now" I complained

"2 more minutes" bey said

I groaned really loudly.

"Stop whining were doing this for my nephew's health" she rubbed my belly. She knows I hate when she is hugging on my belly and stuff.

"What about me?" I asked

"Kelly your fine" she said

"Shut up" I crossed my arms and she stood up.

"You coming or not"

"My legs hurrtt"

"And who's fault is that" she put her hand on her hips.

"yours bitch!" I said getting mad.

"Aww your so cute when your mad" she smirked "Does someone need a nap when she gets home"

she is really pushing it.

"Bey shut up and help me up" I held out my hand

"Apologize for calling me a bitch" she said

"Bey help me up" I whined

"Not until you say sorry" she crossed her arms

"Bey really"

"Yes really" she said with her country accent.

"Ugh fine I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes

"Good enough" she shrugged and pulled me up. "You know your petty as shit right"

"Yup" she flipped her hair and started walking ahead of me.

"Bitch" I muttered as we started walking back towards the house.

"So what's going on with you and Tim?" she smirked nudging me.

"Nothing why" I asked smiling

"Don't think I didn't see how you looked at him at the baby shower" she said "Oh Tim that's so sweet of you" she mocked me

"Shut up, I was being nice" I said smirking.

" Uhuh where I come from it's called flirting" she said teasing me

"Look it's complicated" I sighed.

"How is it complicated Kelly, open your eyes your falling back in love with him" she replied stopping and making me look her in the eye.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed "I can't with you" I shook my head.

"KELLY AND TIM SITTIN IN THE TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love then comes separation and then comes therapist then comes Kelly with the baby carriage!!!" She sang from the top of her lungs.

"Bey what the fuck that's not even how it goes!" I snapped "Oooh look who's getting some back bone" she laughed and I started walking ahead of her.

We made our way back to her house eventually. I fell onto the couch once we were in the house.

"Same time tomorrow" she said and I nodded "I'll be there"

"Yo pregnant ass better be" she muttered

"I heard that" I pointed out

"You were supposed too" she said aloud which made me smile and she started laughing see this is why I love our friendship. BB is life. I'm really glad she's my best friend.