Secrets

Kelly pov

So today I'm getting ready for my first counseling session with Tim and if Tim ain't there I may explode because that just tells me that he doesn't care about our marriage and if he does come then we have at least a little bit of hope left.

I picked up my shoes and walked over to the couch to sit down to put them on.

I could barely get my leg on my lap because of my belly.

"Beyy!!!" I yelled and a few seconds later she came walking down the steps.

"What's up" she asked

" I can't put my shoes on" I said sadly

"I got you boo" she said taking my shoes out of my hand and sitting on the floor to help me put them on.

"So are you nervous?" she asked

"For what?"

"Counseling" she answered

"Yeah a little bit" I shrugged

"You think Tim's gonna show up"

"He better" I said

"OK" she said standing up and then helping me up.

After she got her shoes and her purse we were our way.

The drive there, I could feel a terrible headache coming on.

Bey parked right in the front so I wouldn't have to walk and strain myself.

"Thanks bey" I said as she helped me out of the car.

"No problem babe, call me when your done" she said

"OK will do" I say and walk into the building.

I was shocked to see Tim there sitting and waiting for me, he looked so pale and exhausted.

I waddled towards him.

"You came" I pointed out

"I wouldn't miss it" he said

"Mr. and Mrs. Witherspoon" someone called us

We both looked at the woman and we followed her into her office. Tim and I both sat down.

" So let's just jump right in" she said taking a seat across from us. " How have you both been"

We looked at each other and then back at her.

" Uh we've been separated for about 6 in a half months now" I answered

"May I ask why you two separated"

"Because she doesn't love me anymore" Tim blurted out

"Yeah well I'm not in love with you anymore after what you put me through" I snapped "And you know what I did try to forgive you and I did love you but you couldn't help yourself and now this is where we are"

"Of course it's always my fault, it takes two to tango kelly and I'm tired of you blaming me for our so called problems, it's not just me" he said

"I'm not the one who decided to go out and drink myself to death and then come home and treat you like shit, you know how worried you had me, I thought that you were never gonna come home on nights you we're out, I was at home all by myself while you were doing god knows what"

"How often would you go out Tim"

"Every time we had a fight" I answered " So almost every other night"

" When did the arguing become more frequent"

"Uh a little bit after I got my job" I answered

" Tim are you employed?"

"Yes, I work on airplanes" he answered.

" And can working on planes be stressful"

"Yeah sometimes"

"And you deal with your stress by drinking?"

" I guess"

"And I'm guessing that's when your relationship with your wife got out of control"

"Yeah"

"And have you done anything drastic while under the influence"

"Define drastic"

"Driving, going home with someone who isn't kelly, having intercourse with another person, physically hurting someone"

"You haven't done any of those things right?" I asked hoping that his answer would be no.

"I have done 1 of those things" he said

"Which one?"

" It was a one time thing with a girl who worked at the bar" he said, my eyes widened

" I left and that was the day I came home and you told me you were pregnant"

"How could you do this to me?!" I snapped looking at him in disgust

" I never saw her again after that I swear" he said

" I don't care if you saw her again or not, you should have known what you were doing before you got into bed with her!" I was beyond upset I was furious.

"I'm sorry kelly I just I couldn't tell you I couldn't hurt you like that"

" Too late for that" I said and walked out.

I called bey as soon as I walked out side.

As soon as bey pulled up, Tim grabbed my arm.

" Kelly please"

"Get your fucking hands off of me" I spat pushing him away. Tears streaming down my face I turned and got in the car.