My Water Just Broke part 1

About a month in a half later.

Narrator pov (me)

(Beys house 9:00 o'clock)

"Kelly are you sure your okay?" solo asked approaching Kelly. Kelly was definitely not okay but she didn't want anyone especially bey to find out.

'' Yeah I'm good why?" Kelly asked forcefully smiling trying to hide the pain.

"Because you look like hell to be honest" solo sat next to Kelly and noticed that Kelly looks like she had been crying.

"What's going on Kelly?"

"Solange I—" Kelly couldn't finish her sentence the pain hit her hard and it hurt so much she couldn't even hide it.

"Wait are you having contractions?'' solo asked seriously.

Kelly let out a cry. "Yes but you can't tell bey about this, Please don't tell her solo!" Kelly begged as she tugged on solo's arm.

"Why don't you want bey to know?" solo asked

"This is her night and I don't want to ruin it and make it all about me, it's her birthday I don't think she would want to spend it being at a hospital" Kelly cried and solo rubbed her back.

"Kelly no one is gonna hate you for something you can't control, Now we're gonna have to tell bey "

"No I can't plus my water hasn't even broken yet" Kelly exclaimed

"Heyyy this is where the party went" bey entered the room laughing. When she noticed something was going on she got serious.

"Omg Kelly you look terrible" bey added and Kelly frowned.

"Bey not now '' solo said

''What's going on?" Bey questioned

Solo looked over at Kelly and Kelly looked down. "Well is someone gonna tell me?''

"Kelly's having contractions" Solo blurted out.

"What!?" bey walked over to Kelly and sat next to her.

"I didn't wanna ruin your birthday this is your day and I just didn't want it to be about me" Kelly cried as the pain hit her again.

"The contractions are getting closer Bey, we should get her to the hospital" solo said

"No! No I'm fine, I'm not due for another week anyway" Kelly stammered glancing from solo to bey.

"Kelly you're in pain and your water could break any minute are you really doing this just so I will have a good birthday?" Bey asked slightly shocked yet flattered.

"Yeah" Kelly said softly.

"Kelly that's so sweet" bey said

"Your welcome" Kelly said through her teeth. ''Ah oh gosh!" She cried in pain.

"But I'm not gonna let you sit here in pain on my birthday" Bey took Kelly's hand.

"Solo go downstairs and tell everyone that the party is over and bring me my phone" Bey said solo nodded and headed out the door.

"Kels is there anything I can do to help?" bey asked with concern written all over her face she felt bad that she hadn't noticed her friend being in pain.

"Can you rub my back, it's killing me" Kelly frowned. Bey nodded and sat right behind kelly and started rubbing her back in circles.

"Kelly?"

"Hmm"

"I promise not to get mad if you tell me but how long have you been having these contractions" bey asked

"Umm"

(6 hours earlier)

Kelly and solo arrived at Beys house to help set up for beys big 3-0 party, it was a very important birthday and Kelly wanted Bey to have her day.

Kelly did all the cooking and stuff because bey can't cook like Kelly can. Awww kels you look so adorable" bey came up behind Kelly and starting rubbing her belly, "I can't wait until he gets here" I smiled I honestly couldn't wait either.

"So how you feeling?" Bey asked leaning against the counter.

"Fine" Kelly said rolling her eyes. She was getting tired of people asking her that.

"Are you sure you look a little more swollen then usual"

"Well Thanks" Kelly rolled her eyes playfully.

"Look I just I worry about you that's all" bey assured her smiling

"I know you do" Kelly picked up the tray of food but bey took it from her.

"You go sit down, you've done enough today" bey said.

"But I "

"Go" Bey demanded

Kelly walked away.

Kelly POV

I went into the guest room to lay down. As happy as I was to be able to get off my feet I still couldn't get comfortable.

"Ughhh" I groaned real loud as I sat up And looked down at my stomach.

"You have to stay in there" I said holding on my stomach. "You can't come out today" I grunted

"Who you talking to?" bey asked as she entered the room, I quickly pushed my hair behind my ears and wiped all the pain off my face.

"uh no one" I stuttered

"Well solo and I are going to the store to get some more liquor you want anything?"

I mentally winced in pain, "No uh but thanks"

"Okay uh kels are you alright?"

No, actually I'm not but I couldn't tell her that I don't want her to worry it's her birthday. "Yeah I'm fine just a little tired that's all" I lied

"Okay just checking" she said "Okay will hurry back okay? "

I nodded.

(present)

"Ohh god!!" I cried as Solo entered back in the room holding bey's phone and a rag. Bey continued rubbing my back

"Are you sure we should stay here? Shouldn't  we get her to the hospital? " solo asked Beyoncé.

"No! My water hasn't broken yet!!" I panted frustratedly. "Uh kels I think it just did" Bey said getting off the bed.

"I'll get the car" Solo said as she hurried out the room.

"No,no he's early bey I'm not ready! We still have to finish the nursery and baby proof the house!" I groaned as bey helped me stand up.

"Kelly we can worry about this later okay relax" She guided me towards the door.

" Bey I'm sorry I ruined your birthday" I whimpered as we reached the stairs.

"Kelly stop it this is the best present ever" she said smiling at me. I smirked and she helped me down the stairs and she picked up my shoes and grabbed my jacket.

Solo had the car parked on the lawn, When she said she would get the car I didn't know that she meant it literally.

Bey put me in the back and she got in next to me and solo forcefully pulled off the lawn. "You gonna pay for tearing up my grass you know" bey said seriously. I laid my head back on the head rest.

"Omg Tim?! He's still off at that meeting thing?! He can't miss the birth of our first child!!" I panicked

"I'll call him right now okay" She unlocked her phone and began dialing his number. As soon as she went to put the phone up to her ear I snatched it from her and waited for him to answer.

"Hi this is Tim, I can't answer the phone right now but leave me a message and I'll--"

" Ughhh!" I threw her phone as another contraction hit.

"He didn't pick up?" bey asked

" No" I snapped " Where the fuck is he?" I asked to myself.