Session number 2

Kelly pov

Today Tim and I are going to therapy, and surprisingly he wanted us to drive together plus Bey had work so I thought why not.

Tim pulled up and I walked toward his car.

He got out and opened the door for me and I got in.

On the way there neither one of us tried to start a conversation, which is why he had the radio on we listened to Biggie's juicy. Tim's favorite song.

We made the turn into the parking lot of the therapist office.

I unbuckled as he parked. he hurried out and came over to my side.

"Thanks " I said as he helped me out of the car.

"Welcome" he said and we walked in the building.

"Tim can I ask you something" I asked while he opened the doors for me.

"What's up"

"So I don't mean to sound mean but why are you being so nice"

"Just thought I start acting more like your husband then your ex husband" he said as we sat in the lobby.

"Well I'm glad" I said leaning back in the chair.

" Yeah" he nodded

"Mr and Mrs.Witherspoon" the lady called us and Tim stood up and helped me up.

We both took a seat in her office.

"So how have you two been doing since the last session" she asked

"We've been adjusting" I answered honestly.

"And have you two spoken since being here last time"

Tim and I both nodded yes.

"So today were gonna focus more on you kelly"

"Okay" was all I could say

" How did you meet Tim" she asked

9 years ago.

I was on my way to church and I was kinda already late because I forgot it was Sunday. and then instantly a stupid red light and I was going a little bit over the speed limit and I rear ended the car in front of me.

The other car door opened and I opened mine. Once I saw him I felt terrible for hitting him

"Omg I am so sorry" I exclaimed walking towards him.

"It's fine" he assured me

"Is there anything I can do" I asked " I can may for it to get fix"

"No really it's fine" he said as stepped closer to me.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do I feel terrible"

" How about you let me take you out for a drink later" he smirked

"I don't get drinks with strangers"

"The names Tim" he held out his hand for me to shake it.

"I'm kelly" I smiled and shook his hand.

"So kelly, would you like to go out for drinks later"

"Sure"

Present day

" When did you know you loved Tim?"

"When he told he would do anything to make me happy" I looked over at him

"What did you think of him when you first met"

" I thought he was too perfect he was too good for me. I didn't know if was right for me"

"I was perfect because you were perfect" Tim said

"Explain"

"Kelly isn't exactly low maintained, she has high expectations and I really loved her so if I wanted to be with her I knew I had to change and she was very worth that change"

I smiled

"So you guys didn't ever have problems when you first dated"

"Well of course were still human. when we first met we had just a sexual relationship and the sex was amazing but we both wanted something more then just having a weekend with each other"

"And that's transition from sexual to emotional was it sudden or did it take time"

"Well"

8 years ago.Tim narrating

I realized after our last weekend we spent together that kelly wanted more then just a sexual relationship because all she wanted to do was talk and talk. and at the Time I liked what we had going on but I couldn't lie and say I didn't want more.

I invited her over making her think we were gonna have sex but I was gonna make our relationship official.

When I told her that we should make our relationship official she was excited. she was my official girlfriend and I was her boyfriend

The change was harder on me because I wasn't gonna get amazing sex right when she walked in the door. I had ease her into that which took work. After the change we had more time with each other emotionally and physically but not as much sexually which I Learned to be okay with.

PRESENT DAY

" That's when I realized I never wanted to let her go" Tim looked at me and smiled

"Kelly do you love Tim" she asked bluntly

"Uh I- I think" I stuttered

"You think?" she questioned

"I don't know I mean yes I do love him but I'm not in love with him. After everything we've been through I do love you but every time I try to trust you, you always do something to change my mind. It's like we take two steps forward then take 3 steps back. I don't want that I want us to be able to live in the same house to sleep in the same bed. And I want you to come home and actually ask me how my day went. Then you go out in the living room and watch sports or something that's the life I want I don't want us constantly fighting that we can't even be in the same house with each other" I started to cry " I want you hold me at night and tell me that everything is gonna be OK and go to the store and buy ice cream I want you back I want us back"

He moved towards me and held me in his arms as I cried