*Full On War*

After eating, they found themselves battling in a quiz bee with a twist, the twist being the quiz bee is all about their batch. The last 3 teams to compete are Joong & Chimon's, Nine & Joss' & the team of Chimon's ex: Pleum & Oreo.

"Why does it have to be him?" Chimon sighed. He's been trying to avoid Pleum all through out this retreat and it seems that destiny is working against him.

"Do you want to make him jealous?" Joong suggested.

'Is this boy for real?' Chimon thought "You know, in less than 12 hours of knowing you personally, I conclude that you are crazy." he uttered with total disbelief.

Joong leaned in and whispered "He's watching, so is it a go?" Chimon giggled loud enough for the people on the stage to notice.

"So I'm assuming it's a yes?" Joong said with a smile. Chimon looked up to the giant and said "Yes" then pecked his cheek. Joong's eyes widened then laughed. He ruffled Chimon's hair "That's my boy."

Chimon knows that it was just for show but it still didn't stop him from blushing. Who wouldn't feel this nice after kissing their crush? However, his good mood ended when he noticed that Nine was staring daggers at him. He then leaned to Joong, threw his arms around him and whispered "Don't be to obvious but Nine is shooting daggers at me." and let out a small laugh.

Joong had to checked and when he saw the glare Nine was giving them, he upped the ante by hugging Chimon back, he then whispered "Thank you." then gave him a quick peck on his lips.