*Duck and Cover*

Nine was sleepless, he was tossing all night long trying to figure out what he is feeling. He's been feeling conflicted for several days now, this long time crush that is finally beside him making him feel good or this former best friend that has been plaguing his thoughts lately. Thinking that sulking won't help, he started to prepare for breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful" Joss greeted from his bed. Damn, his voice is sexier in the morning "and good morning to you too, I wasn't able to sleep through your snoring you big oaf." Nine smiled. "I don't snore... that loud... right?" Joss continued.

"I was just kidding, stand up, we'll be late for breakfast."

"How is your leg?"

"It's a lot better, I can walk, though not that fast but I need to be careful. The meds are working wonders. I got a cute nurse too." Nine then winked at Joss.

"So... am I a better nurse than Joong?"

Nine was not able to answer and just gave out a nervous laugh.

"I'm kidding, let's go"

-----

When they arrive at the dining hall, almost every table was taken, the only table that has available seats in in are the ones Joong and Chimon were occupying, together with some of their classmates. 'Okay, we have to sit here. Poker face. Poker face.' Nine was telling himself.

"Can we sit here?" Joss asked one of his classmates.

"Sure! This table just became interesting!" His classmate answered.

"Oy stop teasing" Joong said and continued eating.

'god, it's a good thing they are on the far end of the table' Nine thought.

Joss went to get their food and the chatting on the table continued.

Maurer, one of their classmate, continued his question "so why are you guys sleepless again?"

"Maybe you were busy last night?"

"Did you guys get frisky, don't deny it, we already saw your photo."

Their classmates were teasing them relentlessly and Nine noticed that Chimon was blushing.

"Come one guys, nothing happened. We just... talked." Chimon said

"Surprisingly, we have a lot in common." Joong added.

Nine was just absorbing all of this information and is trying his damndest not to react.

Maurer then said "So I guess you found a new best friend?"

Knowing exactly what he said, Maurer looked at Nine. "So is Chimon your new best friend?"

An outburst of jealousy came out from Nine after hearing the question.

"Didn't you hear it last night? I'M JOONG'S BEST FRIEND!"