*Friend-ish*

"So are we friends again?" Joong asked as he looked over his shoulder.

"Did I tell you to face me?" Nine said, still feeling extremely vulnerable after exposing himself to Joong.

Joong let out a small laugh, "No, but you ain't my boss and I've seen that before remember? Looks like the size didn't change."

At that moment a pillow flew straight at Joongs face.

"Bitch, it's not small!"

Joong gave out a hearty laugh, Nine was watching him. He noticed how Joong's eyes laugh with him. It was mesmerizing.

'Luh Nine, what are you thinking?' Nine tried to take leverage of the conversation, "We're not enemies."

Upon hearing this, Joong beamed and opened his arms, it seems that he was about to give Nine a bear hug.

"Stop or I'll kick you"

"You only have one good leg"

"It is still good enough to kick you." Nine said smiling.

Joong still hugged him. "I missed you. Please let's not fight? You're my best friend."

Nine noticed how warm and comfortable Joongs arms were. He noticed how good he smelled: like a fresh breeze in a cool summer day. "Stop hugging me!" Nine tried to protest but he knows that he missed him too. "I didn't say we're friends, you're still my rival."

"You never beat me in anything, you can't even get out of my embrace, see?"

For some odd reason, he felt that he doesn't really want to fight it.