*This is the Answer*

Nine was surprised by the kiss, but it is not unwelcomed. It was warm and and consuming. He dare not move for it might disappear like a dream.

Joong's hand went to his nape, making the kiss deeper, eventually, Nine reciprocated. If heaven was real, this is probably it. The kiss was hungry yet subtle, it needed submission from him which he gladly gave. The both surfaced for air. Joong looked at him in the eyes "Well, I told you you'd fall for me."

Nine just stared at the man's eyes. Yes, this time Joong is no longer a boy. "You talk too much" Nine said as he grab Joong's neck for another kiss.

Nine felt the fire in his belly, something that only Joong can quench.

"Joong... please" need laced every word that came out of Nine's mouth

"Please what?" Joong was kissing Nine with such fire that feeds his own. He started kissing Nine's neck, down to his chest.

"Please..." Nine continued to murmur, it was music to Joong's ears.

"Say it, tell me what you need me to do." Joong's lips were showering Nine with kisses.

"Please stop."

"What?" Joong made a double take.

"Please stop"

"Don't tell me you don't want it because you'd be lying. I can feel the truth, the truth is hard and big and it is pressing on my thigh." Joong was annoyed. He feels it, it's mutual, so why is Nine asking him to stop?

"Believe me, I want to, the Universe knows that I want to" Nine gave Joong a quick peck on the lips "but this is not right, it's too fast."

Joong ploped beside him on the bed. Nine has a point. He sighed and covered his face with a pillow.

"I'm sorry Joong, I just want to do it right. I don't want us to make a mistake just because our emotions are running high."

"Is that your answer"

"Yes."

"Okay, I respect that."

"Come on, let's eat dinner." Nine grabbed Joong by the hand and they prepared themselves for dinner.

Nine felt right this time, there is no conflict. He felt sure.