chap. 7

as soon as i quietly left the house i made a run for it. i kept running and didn't look back. was i sure where i was going? no. i wasn't really familiar with my surroundings but i kept on moving, there is nothing and no one who can stop me. eventually i knew i had to stop though so i decided to end this adventure at a bridge.

  there was no seats but i had a view of the ocean. a guy drove right pass me with his bicycle with a huge grin on my face, wish i could feel the same as him right now. i just looked down the bridge trying to catch my breath. while trying to catch my breathe i was startled by a vibration on my right thigh. it was my phone. i pulled it out to see josh's contact lighting up my screen, i didn't answer. i left the note for a reason and i don't need josh trying to make me go back there. i'd rather be here than make anyone more upset or feel bad for me. with that being said, decided to block josh, it's what is best for me and for him.

  i laid my head against the gate of the bridge and sat on the floor. you that feeling when you
can hardly keep your eyes open because you're so tired? that's how i felt, exhausted. i let my thoughts help me drift off to a very deep sleep.

wc;252