Injured Wang Yibo : Chapter 07

Xiao Zhan's POV :

"Yes! Wang Yibo, I have an idea," I whispered while Yibo just frowned at me

"Yes! Wang Yibo, I have an idea," I whispered while Yibo just frowned at me. "Lets change our clothes into waiters' clothes so that no one can recognize us," I said looking at Wang Yibo, waiting for his reply.

Yibo just gave me a are you kidding me look with his cold gaze. If gazes could murder people, then perhaps by now, I would be dead by now.

"Ahhhaaa...its okay," I laughed nervously. "You just sit here and watch. Only I will change my clothes, okay." Saying so I left the table. Aish! Such a short-tempered man!

Soon I went to an area in the club where it was a little darker than surroundings. I was so lucky that I found a waiter walking there with a tray of drinks.

"Ah gege, are these drinks for the guest at that table?" I asked, showing the table where Su Liu was sitting.

"Yes sir" the waiter replied.

Ah...its the best opportunity to change my look. Before the waiter could understand anything, I sprayed a spray which when Wen Qing gave to me a few months ago. No sooner he inhaled the air than he fell unconscious. Grabbing the opportunity, I took him to a room and I changed my clothes to waiter's clothes. Ah...now its alright. I always kept the things which Wen Qing used to give to me . Those were really helpful in critical times.

I took the tray from the waiter before he fell unconscious. Soon I reached the spot where Su Liu was sitting, showing her bitchy side. I just looked around to find Yibo. He already moved a table closer to Su Liu.

What a cold guy!!! He wanted to help me yet kept such a cold face. Good thing that I had a masquerade mask with me. Otherwise that women Su Liu might have recognise me .

"Excuse me Miss, your drinks are here," I said as I placed the drinks on her table.

"Wait a second," Su Liu suddenly said, "why do I feel as if I have seen you before," she said narrowing her eyes slightly.

"May be you have seen me here. I am afterall a waiter here," I replied with a smirk.

May be my smirk would divert her from recognizing me as CEO of Rose Valley company, Xiao Zhan.

"No...I have never seen you here," She said putting her fingers on her lips, playing with the two pulpy tiers.

I didn't reply this time. I was afraid of getting recognized by her. Such a troublesome lady! Cannot she just mind her own business and cooperate me to carry on my investigation?!

"How come I have never seen you here? What's your name Mr. Handsome?" Su Liu asked with a flirty gaze.

Are my big almond eyes that flirty to bring such an effect on her?!

"Well Miss...I am new here. I am feeling lucky that I am working here, otherwise I may never had a chance to meet such a beauty like you," I smirked at her, flashing a flirty smile.