Entangled In A Scandal: Chapter 02

Wei Ying's POV

(At Office)

"What the hell!? How can this happen?! How can our company get involved in this case?! Who on the earth have guts to do such a thing to us?!" I shouted without caring for my image or anything.

Because Rose Valley Company is known for its genuine products and service while suddenly this morning my company got entangled with a deadly scandal which states that I have links with illegal business which includes women! How could they make such baseless allegations against me?! I still didn't have my first love in this life and now these allegations!

"Xiao Zhan...Calm down. We need to look into this matter,"  Wen Ning said while looking at the laptop screen. "You cannot lose your cool now. Otherwise, things will go out of our hands."

"You are right Wen Ning. I shouldn't lose my cool."

Taking a deep breath, I sat on the chair. I still cannot even understand who is so spiteful against us. As far as I knew neither I nor Wen Ning had any personal problems with anyone. Then how come someone suddenly played such dirty games with me?!

"Xiao Zhan...I got the news that someone caught you in an inappropriate business with ladies. They said that you are using them for your own benefit" Wen Ning said informed.

"I already know it, right? Tell me something new." I let out a deep breath.

I couldn't control myself listening to such a baseless allegation. And now instead of coming with some new news, Wen Ning was repeating the same news as he was adding fuel to the fire.

Suddenly my phone rang. As expected, it was Wen Qing. I picked up the phone call.

"Hello? Wen Qing?"

"Xiao Zhan?! What's with the bizarre news?!"

"Qing...do you believe that?!" I said holding the arm of the chair tightly as I couldn't control myself. I felt a tightness in my chest. I feel like breaking everything that was coming on my way.

"Xiao Zhan, I believe you but the fact is that now in front of the whole world you are a person who does illegal business. Everyone now despises you, especially the girls who used to be the regular customers of your cosmetics and your beauty products" Wen Qing said. I could clearly sense that Wen Qing is worrying about the situation.

"Wen Qing...I need to find that bastard who did this to me. I cannot make this case last long or otherwise, our company will be completely destroyed leaving many people jobless."

"Xiao Zhan...do you want me to go there now?"

"No Wen Qing. It is okay. I can manage. Thank you for trusting me. "

After the phone call, I tried to calm myself. I couldn't lose my control anymore. It would completely destroy the lives of many people, making them jobless. I must find a solution as soon as possible. I sat in my chair, messaging my temples while trying to figure out a solution. Suddenly I remembered something. Even though I don't hold any personal grudge against anyone but Wen Chao was one who constantly tried to pull me down. He always tried to destroy my reputation.