You Are Screwed : Chapter 05

Xiao Zhan's POV

Why did I suddenly feel as if I knew the voice

Why did I suddenly feel as if I knew the voice. Why this voice was so familiar to me. I must listen to it very clearly. I increased the volume of my phone so that I wouldn't miss any words of the the speaking woman.

"You!!! Don't dare to play games with me," a male voice suddenly thundered. I was pretty sure the male voice is Wen Chao's voice. Who else could have such a terrible voice?

"Hey mister, don't be so mad at me. I even went against my boss for you and now you are putting blame on me?" A female voice spoke. Her voice sounded as if she was wrongly criticized.

But...What?! She went against her boss? Who is her boss? And why do I feel so familiar with this voice? Is she one of my employee or what?! Moreover, why this voice had similarity with Wen Qing?! I am really getting confused . Again I heard the male voice.

"Hey girl don't try to play dirty tricks with me. If I find you, I will show how miserable death is," Wen Chao said while gritting his teeth. Perhaps he also broke something in his house.

"You? Will find me? Hahaha..what a joke? Find me first then I will think about it," with that female voice, the conversation ended.

This voice...I needed to find that girl a soon as possible . She was the only proof to prove my innocence. But how would I find her? Her voice...it felt as if she was close to me. Why her voice was similar to Wen Qing?! Yeah! The voice was almost like Wen Qing but its not definitely her. I am sure. Because she was there for me during our hard times. But...whatever! I need to talk to her. I rushed out of my room and knocked on Wen Qing's door.

"Wen Qing! Wen Qing open the door," I knocked on her door as if earthquake hit our area and we need to get out as soon as possible.

"Ahh...who is this at this midnight? I am sleepy," a low groan was heard from the opposite side of the door. I was sure Wen Qing was annoyed as hell but right now I need a explanation from her.

"Qing Qing...I am sorry but please open the door . I need to talk to you about the scandal," I said in a pleading voice, hoping that she wouldn't turn me down as it was related to the scandal.

Within no time the door opened and Wen Qing looked at me with wide eyes. Even though her eyes clearly showed that she needed sleep, but still she tried to look at me with big eyes to avoid her sleepiness.

"What? Did you figure out who framed you?" Wen Qing asked with excitement. Within no time I felt a tight grip on my hand and the next moment, I was in her room. "Now tell me what did you find about the scandal?" She said as she sat in the middle of the bed like a thrilled kid while pating the space beside her so that I could join her and explain what exactly had happened.