🎨They draw you🎨

Jeff the killer~~ 🔪

Jeff was talking to me. He was trying to find something to do for you. "How about you try drawing her?" "That does sound cool" Jeff said. He went off to find Bloody Painter.
~Small Time Skip~
He has found Painter and asked him for a sketch pad. Soon he found you and Yui sleeping together on your guys bed. He started to draw you two. It was so cute.
•Another Small Time Skip•
You had woken up and went to find Jeff but when you found him, he was sleeping on a chair. I came in. "Yo Jeff I finished the coloring!" I said. You looked at me. I smirked and hand the drawing to you. "Welcome~ see ya {y/n}" I said. I walked away. You looked down at the drawing and saw it was you and Yui sleeping. You cooled at the drawing.

Slenderman~~ 📃

Slender just made me draw you witch was unfair. =-= He's so curl to me. ×_×

Lui/Sully~~ ❣💢

Sully was the one who draw you. You, Nana, and Yuri was sitting on the couch and he was bored so he {Sully} just draw all three of you. You loved it.

BEN~~ 🎮

BEN can't draw so.......I drew you but he gave me the ideas.

BloodLust~~ 🐼

I drew you when you and our children was sleeping on the couch so I drew you.

Clockwork~~ ⌚

Clockwork wanted to draw you. So she did because she wanted to give you something so special for Christmas.

Night~~ 🌃

Night couldn't draw so she asked me and I did it. But she gave me ideas.

Jinix~~ 🐰

Jinix can draw but she doesn't want you to see it so she just had me draw you.

Lemo~~ 🍋

Lemo draw a family photo of you and your older siblings. But she secretly add her in the back.

Tenderman~~ 🎭

Tender draw you when you was wearing one of his outfits that he made.

OK I just made a long chapter because the back of my leg was hurting when I was making this °^°
Bye DJS 🎧

Media; 📱

Facebook; Yuki Todoroki

Instagram; jungkookie_is_bunny_boy

Tik Tok; yuki.todoroki

YouTube; Yuki Todoroki

SnapChat; yukitodorok2019