Welcoming Jinix

[Another Female? Yea, my other new OC Jinix 💙]

How you meet~

You was walking around the park at night, cause you couldn't sleep. So your mother let you walk around.(She cares for you, she wanted you to a least get asleep) "I'm a jinx though the night so bewear~" a voice said. You looked to your right and saw a young female with a older man. She had a knife and stabbed him in the heart. She saw you and walked over to you. "Hello love~" she said. You blush. "I'm Jinix~ and you are?" She asked. "I'm (y....y/n) (l/n)" you said. She smile. "Don't tell anyone what you saw ok~?" She said. You nodded. "Good~ I see you soon~" Jinix said. Soon you become friends then a couple.♡

She use a pick-up line~

She was sitting with you on your bed. "Hey love?" She asked. "Yes?" You asked. Jinix giggled. "Is your dad a boxer?" She asked. You titled your head. "Because your a knock out!" She said. You looked at her. "A friend told me that pick up line to tell you" she said nervously. "Oh Jinix" you said while laughing. "H...hey! Do... don't laugh at m..me!" She said.

Where she likes to kiss you~

You cheeks (face cheeks, you nastys 🤣) because she really innocent.

Nicknames~

Hers for you: love because she's innocent and classic.
Yours for her: teddy bear because she's like a big teddy bear.

Fight/Break up~

You was going to the mansion. The door was open by Night. "Hey, your Jinix girlfriend right?" "Yeah" you said. "I'm Night, Jinix older sister" Night said. (Only by a year). "Nice to meet you" you said. She smiled. "LET ME GO!" a familiar voice. You looked inside pass Night was Jeff on top of Jinix. "Jinix?" You asked. She looked over at you. "L...love! It's not what it looks like!" She said. "Well it's looks like your cheating on with that guy" "N...no I'm not!" She cried out. You turned around. "We're done Jinix" you said walking off. Tears falling down from you eyes. You ran home to your mother.(she's the only knows that your lesbian, you father doesn't know yet) "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT JEFF!!" Jinix yelled pushing Jeff off her. She had tears coming down. She ran to her room while crying.

Without her~

You was crying in your mother chest. You was heart broken. "M...mom will I ever find love again?" You ask your mother. She smooth down your hair. "Of course you will" she said. She left to get your favorite ice cream. She came right back.

Without you~

Night tried so hard to get Jinix out of her room. Jinix was sobbing in her. "Damn it Jeff!" Night yelled at him. "I'm sorry! Ben dared me to lay on top of her!" "YOU COULD OF SAY NO!" Night yelled. "Why? I'm not a chicken Night" Jeff said. "BECAUSE SHE HAD A GIRLFRIEND! THEN YOU MADE THEM BREAK UP!" she scream. Jeff looked down and walked to his room. Jinix cried. "M...maybe I am a jinx after all" she whispered.

Back together~

Night has come over to your house. She knock on your door. Your mother open the door. "Are you Jinix?" Your mother said. Night shake her head. "I'm Night, a friend of your daughter" she said. Your mother nodded and lead Night to your room. Night walked in. You looked up from your TV. "Hey (y/n)" "Yeah Night?" You asked. "Can you take back Jinix?" She asked. "Why? She cheated on me" you said while turning off the TV. "Jeff, the one top on her, said that he got dare from Ben to lay on top of her" Night explain. "Oh, I feel terrible" you said while looking down. "You can go get her back" Night said. "Ok" you said. Later that night, you ask your mother if you go out and she say yeah. So you meet Night at the end of the woods. Night and you walked to the mansion. Night opened the door for you. You ran to Jinix's room. You walked inside of her door. "Jinix?" You asked. She looked up. "(Y...y/n)? What are you doing here?" She asked. "I want to get back together" you said while looking down. She got up and ran over to you. She hugged you and you hugged back. "Of course we can!" She said.