Meeting meh!

You was at the mansion when you hear screaming come from your boyfriend's room and u walked up there and open the door.

Jeff~

You was standing there watching as I bet your boyfriend cause he took my phone. That baka. "GIVE MY PHONE OR I WILL TAKE SMILE.DOG AS MY OWN!!" I yelled. You looked scared and confuse. "Jeff?" You ask. Me and him looked up. I jump up and look at u. What u saw was a girl with brown hair with a smile cut, sharp nails, and a two guns on a belt. While she was wearing a dark hoodie and black jeans. That was me. "Hey you must be (y/n) (l/n)?" I ask. You nod. "How do u know me?" "This baka talks about you like a god" I said. "YUKI!!" Jeff yelled. "Well bye!" I said while jumping out the window.

Slenderman~

You glare at the back of my head. "I'M NOT GOING UNDER COVER FOR U NO EYES!! I HAVE TO KILL MY SISTER!!" I yell at him. "Slender? Who's she?" u said with jelly. "Dove this is Yuki know as Bloodlust" he said. I turn around and looked at u. "Hello" I said creepily. (U saw the same thing in Jeff's story to lazy write it again) U had jelly on ur face. "No worry Dove she can't date me cause sh-" "I have a boyfriend name Sonic.exe" I said. "Oh well it great to meet u" "u as well" I said. "I have to go bye Slender, bai (y/n)" I said. I ran out to find Sonic.exe.

Masky~

"Ok I own u a cheesecake" I said calmly. U was standing there watching as I talk to Masky. "Masky who's her?" u ask. I turn around. You saw a girl with a brown hair, a mask, and guns on the bets. She wearing black jeans and a dark jacket. That's me. "This is my sister Yuki, Yuki this is my girlfriend (y/n)" he said. "I have to go bai (y/n) and Masky!" I said jumping out the window. (Me and windows 😓)

Ticci-Toby~

You was looking at me like u saw a ghost. "Hi! I'm Yuki!" "oh hello I'm (y/n), Toby's girlfriend!" you said. I laugh. " No need to be jelly dear, I have a boyfriend" I said. "Oh yeah who??" "It's Tails Doll" I said. "Oh I see" you said. "Well I got to go, Tails Doll wants me to visit him in his game" I said. I walked out of Toby's room. (Like a normal person! I could never be normal 😁)

Laughing Jack~

I let out a laugh. "So do have the candies that I ask for?" I ask. "Yep right here" L.J said. "Yay!" I said. I took the candies. You look at me. "Do u know that if you try one of my candies that they taste really good" I said creepily. "Your not killing my girlfriend Yuki" L.J said. I nod. "Ok ok, I try" I said. I jump out the window. (Back with the windows).

Eyeless Jack~

We meet after u came up. I jump out the window. (I didn't have ideas for E.J and I love jumping out the window 😁)

Hoodie~

Same as E.J

Lui/Sully~

"Hey baby~" my dark side said to Sully. "hello Yuki" sully said back. I giggled. "Sorry but I have to go~" I said. I ran in to the woods. (U guys was outside)

Ben Drowned~

U saw a girl with blood coming out the eyes like Ben's. "Hi! Sorry to cut this short but I have to go! Bai!" I said.

Lost Sliver~(I been waiting for this one)

U was looking at me and L.S. "babies? Who's she?" u asked. I looked at u. "Hi! I'm Yuki!" "Hello! I'm (y/n)!" you said. "Well good to meet u but I have to go!" I said jumping out the window. (😁)

Doctor Smiley~

Same as L.S

(Ok I kinda got lazy but I wanna to post this but hey that just a theory, a Creepypasta theory anddddd cut! MatPat? Game Theory? Film Theory? No? Jezz he's a YouTuber) well bai!