Lemo is welcome

[The youngest of the shadows~]

How you meet~

You was walking with your older brother. You felt someone bump into you. "Sorry!" A voice called. You looked behind you to see a beautiful girl. You blushed. "It's ok um...?" "Oh! Lemo Shadow!" She said. "I'm (y/n) (l/n) and this is my older brother (o/b/n) [Older brother name]" you said. She smiled. "Well nice to meet you two! But I got to run!" She said while running off. Your brother looked at you. "Someone is in love~" he said teasing you. You blushed again. "N...no I'm not!" You said. Soon you and Lemo became friends then a cute couple~ ✿♡

She use a pick-up line~

She was hanging out with you at your house when a idea came to her. "Hey (y/n)?" "Yea, Lemo?" You asked now looking at your girlfriend. "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!" She said with a blush. "Your so sweet and innocent!" You said while hugging her. She hugged back.

Where she likes to kiss you~

Your neck, yeah our sweet and innocent little girl isn't that much innocent.

Nicknames~

Hers for you: (y/n) or kitten
Yours for her: Lemo or Sour queen

Fight/Break up~

She never wanted you to come over. Most of the time it's her coming to your house. One day, you wanted to see her home so you followed her home without telling her. "Lemo~ welcome home~ back from your girlfriend's?~" a man voice said. "Shut it Jeff, leave her alone" a woman voice said. You looked in the window to see a bunch of murders. 'She's a murder?!' you thought with horror. You pushed open the doors making everyone looked at you. "(y......y/n)? W....what are you doing h...here?" Lemo asked. "Your a murder?!" You yelled. "N...no" she said with tears coming down. "WE'RE DONE!!" You yelled before slamming the door to the mansion. You ran back to your house. Lemo broke down while crying.

Without her~

You was pissed. But also sad. She lied. (O/b/n) was hugging you while (o/s/n) was angry, she was walking back in forth. You fell asleep in (o/b/n)'s arms. (O/s/n) walked over and wrapped her arms around you two.

Without you~

This was her first heart brake. Her sisters was hugging her. "It's fine, Lemo" one of her sisters said. Lemo had tears coming down while her sisters looked at each other. Lemo fell asleep in one of her sisters arms. "We need them to get back together" one said. The other two nodded in agreement.

Back together~

All her sisters went to your house. All in human from of course. One knock on the door. (O/b/n) opened the door and looked at the sisters. "We are here for your younger sister" the oldest said. "Why?" (O/b/n) said. "Because we want to explain her something" the second oldest said. "Explain what?" He asked. "What Lemo didn't want to tell her" the last oldest said. "What for? She knows that she lied" he hissed at them. The oldest pushed pass him while the other two followed behind her. They walked towards your room. (O/s/n) saw the sisters walk in then shut the door. "You need to get back with Lemo" the second oldest said. "Why she lied to me" you said. The oldest slammed her hand on the wall. "Look why she didn't tell you because you probably leave her, so she lied but you followed her" the oldest said. "Oh but why didn't she let me stay at her house?" You asked. "Because she didn't want you to see her getting tease for have girlfriend like us" the third oldest said. "Can you bring me to her?" You asked. "Take my hand" the oldest said. "A... alright?" You said. You took her hand. And the next you know you was at mansion. They let you in first. You walked in to see all the murders talking like normal. "Follow me" the third oldest said. You followed her to a room. "She's in there" she said. "Thank you" you said. She nodded. You walked in the room to Lemo sitting there. "Lemo?" You called out. She looked up. "(y.....y/n)?" Lemo said. "I came here to apologise" you said. She got up and walked to you. "I'm sorry I should of listen to you, your sisters explain why you lied to me, can we get back together?" "Yeah, I will love that" Lemo said. She hugged you and you hugged back.