You into a neko 🐈

[Another Idea from a scenarios book, I have read]

Jeff the killer~

You was laying on the couch like normal. "Baby, you know that you have cat ears right?" "I do? Cool" you said. I walked in the room. "Yuki? You caused this?" "Yeah, just cause" I said while shugging.

Slenderman~

Slender just look you. "Yuki did this didn't she?" Slender said. You giggled and nodded your head. He chuckled. "Alright I will be right back" Slender said.

Lui/Sully~

Lui was just laughing. "Don't l...laugh at m...me!" You said in embarrass. I shake my head. "Don't make me feel bad" I said. Lui just laughed even more.

Ben Drowned~

Ben just cuddle with you on your guys bed. I look through the door of your room. "Why are you taking this so calmly?!" I asked. You giggled. "It's better then being chibi" you said. I just shook my head and walked off.

BloodLust~

I had you on my lap. "Baby, it's fine" I sad calmly. You blushed and covered you face with you hands. "So cute baby~" I whispered softly.

Clockwork~

You hide in your blankets. "Aw babe it's not that bad" Clocky said. "I'm a neko, Clocky" you said. "So?" She laughed. You blushed and covered your head. She tried pulling off the blanket. "Babe! Come on" she laughed again. "No!" You said.

Night~

She was cuddling you with a soft small. "Yuki said that it's going to wear off in a hour, so we just stay here for a hour" Night said. "O...okay" you said quietly. She moved her head into your neck.

Jinix~

I don't know which blush is more bad. Yours or Jinix's. Jinix was blushing because you are neko. And your blushing because your embarrass.

Aw you will probably look cute as a neko 💕💞 bye beautiful dokies️ ❣️