Child passed away

Jeff~

Jeff watch as you was crying. Jeff covered his eyes, tears coming down. Why? Well you child died inside you. You guys just found out.

Slenderman~

You was crying. I was trying to help but it didn't help. Slender was out killing out his sadness. Me, Jane, and Clocky are hugging you. Once again your child died inside of you.

Lui/Sully~

Lui look like he was going to kill himself. Jeff and I were trying to help you from crying. You found that you child died inside you.

Ben~

You was at Mark's house when you found out that you child died inside of you. Mark was pissed and you had to call me since I'm the only who well can play the part for a human. You told me what happened, I was also pissed.

Bloodlust~

I was holding you, our child died inside of you. I was angry at myself. You had Sonic.exe and Tail Dolls come in for helping you try to stop me from taking one of my guns to my head.

Clockwork~

You and Clocky was crying. Me and Jane saw the state you guys was in and ran over to you guys and hugged you two. Clocky told us what happen since you had tears falling down from you eyes and your head was in her crook of her neck.

I'm sorry for making a sad chapter.......Next it would be a happy one, I promise 💕💞 bye little ghosty 👻