They have something to tell you 🤐

Jeff~

Jeff has been distant lately. Yui was asleep in her bed with her bear that she got from me. He walked in to see you with a book. "Hey (y/n)?" He asked. You looked up. "Yea babe?" "I have something to tell you but remember I only love you" he said. "Okay? I only love you too" you said. He walked over to you and knee in front of you. "Baby.......I been seeing Nina" "ok? So" "I been dating her" he said. You had tears coming down. "B-but why?" You asked. He didn't look in your eyes. "She said if I didn't date her, she would of killed you" "I can handle myself Jeff" you said. You got up and walked to Yui's room. "Baby? Where are you going?" "I'm leaving" you said. You picked up Yui and walked out of the mansion, forever.

Slender~

You was living at you parents now because you found out that you "loving" husband was cheating on you. You son was living with you, your parents know about your child. You don't want to see Slender anymore.

Lui/Sully~

Lui had let out Sully for one night and what did he do? He cheated on you. You and your kids was living with someone else that you knew since you was a child. You don't EVER want to see them again.

Ben~

You was living with Mark from now on with you child because Ben decided that he's going to fucking cheat on you with some slut. Never in a million years that you don't want to see that fucker.

BloodLust~

I fucked up, I shouldn't had done that. You went with the kids to your parents house to live. I had cheated on you with Sally.exe. I shouldn't had trust her.

Clocky~

She was crying about you leaving her with you child. What did she do? She cheated on you with Toby. You went to live with a friend of yours.

I AM SO GOD DAMN SORRY FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER!! 💞💕 bye little dokies 💜