---------

The both of them took a walk at the park hand in hand as they both enjoy the wind.

"I really like dates like this." Yuna said and Yoongi turn to her.

"Then from now on we will have dates like this."

"Really?"

Yuna was typing something as she sent to the group. Yoongi looked at her phone and shook his head.

"Ya it's ugly.."

"It's not oppa.."

Yuna: Look at him hahaha he wanted iced Americano so we bought it and then he wanted tteokbokki but the restaurant was full hahaha

Jungkook: Ahh hyung why that face?

Jin: He looks like a kid

Namjoon: A kid in love

"Yeah. Look Yuna.. If you want me to quit being a mafia leader I will. I will work harder to provide a good living for us."

"Yoongi what are you talking about. Nobody is stopping you. It's what you like to do its your job. I don't want to control you. As Long as you don't get hurt or get killed I'm fine with it." Yoongi caressed her face as he kissed her forehead.

"I always do my best in my work. That involves me coming back home alive." Yuna laugh as she hit his stomach. They hugged each other tightly as Yoongi put his head on hers.

"How I miss your hugs. Your warmth."

"Really? What else do you miss?" Yuna asked and Yoongi got to her ears as he whispers, "Something we do when we kiss-" Yuna push him away as she walks ahead.

"Okay okay I'm sorry hahaha I was teasing you." Yoongi turn her around and saw her red face.

"Are you that embarrassed? We did it a couple of times already."

"Shut up already." Yuna said and Yoongi laughed at her cute side.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed."

"Shut up before I punch your face."

"Hahahaha this is why you're my girlfriend."

The both of them walked to Yuna's apartment that she had bought for herself after coming back to Korea. Her stuff is still at her aunt's house and she was thinking of bringing them over by this week. The rental was cheap that she decided to rent it. Yuna walked inside as he was shocked at the interior. It was cheap but also simple and beautiful.

"So you'll be staying here alone?"

"Duh of course. Who else will I be staying here with?"

"Ahem ahem me." Yuna turned to him and she pat his shoulder.

"You have 6 kids to take care of."

"But.. I want to stay with you."

"You can come by my house. You know the passcode."

They both sat down on the bed as Yoongi hugged Yuna.

"Please don't go away from me okay?"

"Ya! Shouldn't it be me that said that?! You left me alone you jerk." Yuna smack his arm lightly and Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry babe."

"I won't leave you. When did I ever."

"This is why I love you. You never know when to give up don't you."

"Just shut up and kiss me already Min Yoongi."

They kissed each other after 3 years and finally they met again.

"Will you marry me?" Yoongi asked as he hands her the ring. Yuna hugged him tightly as she nod her head. He puts on the ring on her finger and they both shared a passionate kiss.

(Well after the kiss I won't go into details hahaha)

Yoongi put a strand of hair behind her ear as he lovingly caressed her side face. He looked at her sleeping soundly. He hugged her as she snuggled on his chest.

"Damn I really love this woman so much..."