Chapter 16

Author Pov

The situation was not bad. Only his men was beaten up but the place was still good. Business went on as per normal but Yoongi don't know who sent those men to beat his men or to ruin the place. What he knew was that it was some sort of a warning for him. A warning for him to get ready for what's coming. Yoongi sat down on his chair as he close his eyes to rest. Bangtan barged in the room and Yoongi being himself was unbothered by it.

As long as they don't wake him up.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out and Yoongi hummed a reply still not opening his eyes.

"Should we start focusing at our work? I mean before things got worst?" He suggested and the others couldn't help but agree on that decision.

Yoongi stop turning his chair as he opened his eyes.

"Why? Are you scared?" His voice was stern. Jungkook was startled by his sudden anger. Chills ran down his spine as he was afraid of this side of Yoongi.

"Not confident that we can protect Yuna?" Yoongi continue and Jungkook didn't dare to say a word.

Yoongi stood up as he walked to them with his hands on his back.

"Fine, since all of you agreed on it. Let's do it that way." He walks out and the others breathe out a relieve sigh as he was gone.

"Damn that was scary as hell. I thought he would beat us up." Jimin said as he hold onto his chest to feel his heartbeat.

"Well what's up with him suddenly?" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes, annoyed at Yoongi.

"Maybe he was pissed off with whoever who is playing these games with him. That person will come back, with other plans." Jin said as he was calm with this matters. They handled things like this before but somewhat deep inside they know it will be worst than what they had went through.

-------

Days become weeks and soon they were rarely home. Yuna stay awake till 2am in the morning and they were still not home. She slept at the couch waiting for them. Around 4am in the morning they got home which woke Yuna up. She heard the door opened as she sat up straight and saw all of them with bruises on their faces. Yoongi being grumpy as always as he walked pass her.

All of them looks tired so she decided to leave them alone to rest for the night. She went up chasing after Yoongi. As she opened the door, she saw Yoongi took off his shirt revealing a deep cut on his back which seems like he was attacked by a knife. Yuna rushed to him as she help wipe the blood away.

"Thanks." He said although it sounded like a whisper, it was loud enough for Yuna to hear.

"What happened?" She asked and at first Yoongi didn't want to open up to her but soon, he did.

"I was attack by a new gang.. who claim to want to take revenge on us for attacking their so called sunbae." Yoongi rolled his eyes clearly annoyed at those newbies.

"So what did you do to them?"

"I killed them but some manage to escape.." Yuna was shocked to hear it but she knew it was normal in this mafia industry. She continue wiping the blood away.

"Are you not scared of me?" He asked and Yuna looked at him, shaking her head.

"Why should I? I love you and that's all that matters. Even your flaws is part of you, i should accept it right?" Yoongi smile listening to her. His hand travel to her face, caressing him softly. Nothing can ever make him this weak, nothing but her.

"What will I do if you're not here.. I think I would lose control of myself." Yoongi admits as he hung his head down.

"But I'm here now right? I will stop that from happening." Yuna hold his hand, holding it tightly.

Yuna went on to apply the oilment and bandage after disinfecting it.

"There.." She said as she feels proud with what she had done. Yoongi glance behind and smile at her cutely.

"You should rest.." Yuna helped him walk to the bed as he lay his back down on the mattress. She snuggled in his chest and soon both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

Yoongi had work to do. He had to go around and watch over the other clubs in case anything like that happened again. Yuna stood at the door watching them leave in the black van. As much as she wants to spend some time with them, she know she couldn't. She head back inside and decided to rest for the day.

Yoongi went around his club to check for any suspicious looking person.

"So far so good." Namjoon said as his eyes looking around the club.

"Let's hope it stays that way." Yoongi replied as he walks to his office.

*DING DING*

Their phone vibrates as Yoongi took out his phone and saw a selfie of his girlfriend with a caption, 'I miss you guys.' Yoongi smile as he zoomed in her pictures enjoying what he was looking at. He touch his phone, caressing it as if it was her.

All the members eyed Yoongi weirdly

All the members eyed Yoongi weirdly. They notice how he had gotten soft for her each and everyday.

"Geez hyung stop smiling like that it's creepy." Jimin teased as he act like he was scared.

"Yes hyung, seeing the dangerous mafia leader smile like that isn't funny hyung

"Yes hyung, seeing the dangerous mafia leader smile like that isn't funny hyung. It gives me chills down my spine." Namjoon whispered the last sentence and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"All of you are just jealous." He said and they laughed out loud.

"Ya Yoongi, don't you dare run back to us if she left you." Jin teased and Yoongi waved his hand.

"She really love me alright." Yoongi said confidently.

All of them knew how much Yuna loves Yoongi and of course how much Yoongi loves Yuna. Nothing can break them apart but little did they know, that was the wrong kind of thinking. A lot of thing can be the reason for them breaking apart. Especially since Yoongi is someone dangerous and his enemy, is dangerous too.