Betrayal

Last time:
"And what do we have here?"
Shit.
Bandits!

Lance's POV
Of course it had to be jackass Lotor standing here right now. Why does the universe hate me!
"Lance, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Lotor's obnoxious voice was not what I wanted to hear right now as it interrupted Keith's beautiful laugh with his breathtaking smile... 'focus Lance!'
"Who are you?" Asked a unusually timid voice from beside me.
"Well how rude of, I am Lotor son of Emperor Zarkon and Empress Hargar leaders of the city Galra. And who are you, handsome?" Lotor replies in a sly tone.
'Son of Zarkon more like son of a bitch!'
"None of your business Lotor" I was getting really pissed now and all the blood rushing to my head was making me queasy and by the look on Keith's face so was he.
"Oh we aren't getting jealous are we, lover boy?"
"Shut up smelltor and get us down from here!" I reply thanking the fact that my face is already red and Keith can't see my blush. Speaking of him he is very quiet. I sneak a peak at him and he doesn't look to good.
Lotor cuts us down and as I fall flat on my face pricktor over there gently let's Keith down and catches him in a bridal lift. If I wasn't pissed before now I am fuming. I quickly stand up and snatch Keith out of Lotor's grasp and hold him to me with his head on my chest, feet on the floor. Assface in front of me gives me a knowing evil smirk like he knows something I don't.
"Well we are going to be on our way now. You know places to see, cities to explore and jackasses to avoid all that jazz!" I snarky say and I start walking off, Keith now beside me but for safety of course I keep an arm slung around his waist. For safety obviously.
"I'm afraid you aren't going anywhere!" Is the last thing I hear before 2 of Lotor's bandit friends come out and jump us making the world go dark.

Keith's POV
I wake up groggily, feeling like someone is drilling into my head. I warily look to up and see we are in some kind of cave. Out side I see the darkness of the night and by my hues it is possibly around 10. Looking to my left I see a still knock out Lance chained against the wall next to me. Our hands are in shackles above our head and I feel that both my arms are numb with all the time they have been in that position. I hear a voice which I recognise belongs to the walking shampoo commercial, Lotor.
"Zarkon, I have captured the boy and his little Prince Charming...Yes they are locked up...yes...I will bring them back to the tower tomorrow...Bye sir!"
'Shit Lotor is working for Zarkon and he is goons take me back to that hell hole. I never even got to go to the village or explore.' I hear a groan next to me and see consciousness return to Lance.
"W-where are we?" He asks not remembering that we had been jumped.
"Morning sleeping beauty, welcome back." I say to lighten the mood, "oh and the answer to your question is we were captured. We need to get outta here!"
I see alertness enter Lance's eyes as he nods, agreeing we need a plan. Just then Lotor returns.
"Oh you have woken up, how wonderful! I must say I was getting worried Zethrid and Ezor clocked you a bit to hard." He says with a fake look of sympathy, "I must say Lance it has been a while. What has it been, 2 years?"
"Not long enough," Lance mumbles so only I can hear. I snicker at his comment while his face wears a small smile like he accomplished something. I dunno.
"You know you could always come back to the group. We did miss you, robbing just isn't the same without the whole gang together." Lotor says unaware of Lance's comment.
"You used to be part of his gang?" I say more like a statement than a question. Lance stays quiet with his head down guiltily.
"Did you ever hurt anyone?" I have to ask. No way can I stay with a guy who hurts people, that is not a good person to have a crush on. Crush? CRUSH? Omg no I have feelings for Lance and I figure this out just before we get sent to our doom. Nice work Kogane! Lance's head snaps up like a crack of a whip as he eccentrically shakes his head no.
"I would never hurt anyone and I would never hurt you!" He says looking me straight (An~well as straight as these 2 can get) in the eyes with a dead serious look. My heart melts at the determination in his voice and the look in his eyes pleading me to believe him. Of course I do he did save me after all. Uhhh when did I become so mushy!
A cough interrupts our moment.
"Aww look at you 2 aren't you so cute. Such a shame you won't have long together." Lotor says condescendingly, "Well Lance it looks like you won't join us but what about you handsome, wanna join me?" He asks like he has the upper hand. But what he doesn't know is that I know that he is gonna give me to Zarkon tomorrow so I have to play my cards right. A sudden idea pops into my head. It is risky but I have to try. Forgive me Lance. Looking up at Lotor through my eyelashes, which I flutter innocently, I set my plan into motion.
"The name's Keith and I would love to join you, your so handsome and strong how could I not!" I manage to get it out without me throwing up. The 2 other males look at me one with astonishment and a smirk another one with hurt and anger.
"Well Keith of course you can join me. I mean who wouldn't pick me over this little thief?"
"I would never stay with him, I was just using him to get what I want." I scream on the inside in pain in hurting Lance. I see the boy look betrayed with tears in his eyes. I'm sorry Lance. I feel Lotor take off my shackles and help me up. I sigh in relief feeling some movement in my once numb arms.
"Come on beautiful, let me introduce you to the others." Lotor offers an arm which I reluctantly take.
As we walk out the cave I turn to see Lance shoulders hunched, head down and the shudder of his body when the cold night air sweeps in.
I will return!
******
It has been 2 hours since everybody has retired to their tents. After introducing me to the 'group' everyone but me went to sleep. I sit in my tent wide awake ready to leave. Lotor left the keys to the shackles in his tent so I would have to get them from there. I creep into Lotor's tent and see the keys on a table at the end of his bed. I walk further in making no sound I just have my hands on the keys when Lotor moves. I feel sweat pour down my back and look up to see Lotor thankfully still asleep. I grab the keys and creep quickly out not wanting to get caught and make my way over to the cave where Lance is. Don't worry Loverboy I'm coming!
***
Lance's POV

I can't believe him. He left me for Lotor. I will never for give him for this. I wish I never laid eyes on his cute face and his sweet smile and his hot body or his... Snap out of it Lance! Keith is gone and is never coming back. Approaching footsteps draw me out of my inner monologue, I see a figure that comes closer and closer til it's a couple feet away. I can't see their face but I have got Keith's whole image inserted into my brain I recognised his short frame and his long midnight hair.
"What are you doing back here?" I spat at him keeping my voice down, the nerve of him to come back to tell me that he used me, played me. However what came out of his mouth was the last thing I expected to hear.
"Your Prince Charming has come to the rescue, Loverboy."

(1441 words)
____________
Finally a chapter. It's late so I am sorry about the typos, comment if you find any and I will fix them. Also I am sorry it is so over due but I am getting around school work so I should be posting on schedule from now on!
I hope you like this. Thanks for all the support on this book it means a lot. I have 100+ reads which is more than I ever expected. Love you all! Peace out!
~Book Geek