Love you and I'm really sorry

-Jin

You scoffed loudly at the last sentence, "I didn't freaking have any alcohol." you said to yourself.

Why the fuck would he make that assumption?

Was he blaming your fight on alcohol that you didn't even drink? Was he trying to blame everything that happened last night on alcohol that you didn't even drink?

For some odd reason, you also had a strange feeling that made you think that his last sentence was meant to come off as... bitter? Perhaps even almost vindictive?

Quickly, however, you brushed the irritating thoughts away as you let a low and tired groan leave your mouth before slowly slipping out of your bed, trying to brush off the apparent tightness aching in your chest.

You walked over to your closet and pulled out a random t-shirt and shorts to put on before you strolled out of your room.

As you started your way to the kitchen, you were immediately hit by the faint scent of Jin lingering in the air and the familiar smell immediately sent a fresh wave of anguish to chip at your fragile defences.

But even with that sting, you pushed and headed straight to the refrigerator, in search of the food that Seokjin had claimed to have left for you, hoping it'd help distract you a little, and much to your delight, you saw a bowl of Bugeotguk, carefully wrapped up in cling wrap with another small sticky note on top of it.

I expect you to actually finish this food.
I don't want any leftovers.
And don't you even think about throwing half of it in the trash.

P.S. Make sure you've showered and you're fully dressed by the time I get back, so we can hang out.

Love you and I'm sorry
-Jin

The fuck?

You didn't want to go anywhere with him.