-9- Meggy & FB

NO LOG ENTRY

Enzo POV

We ran and ran far into the forest. I was losing my breath, but with 3 people missing, I have to stay determined to find them. And by finding them I mean crashing into the dirt because I tripped on some rocks. "Ow..." I muttered, getting up immediately to find that my overalls now have a small hole on my knees. I shrug it off and keep running to keep up with JLM. God, he's fast as sonic... but one thing is for sure and that is that he isn't as weird or creepy as that live-action sonic.

"I can see something!" JLM calls out. Lucky him that he can see stuff. He's 6ft tall like... that's 4 feet shorter than Bowser! He's a tall man... I walk up beside JLM and peak to where he's peaking to see black leaves. Great. Short people problems, am I right? I go on my tippy toes to see someone or more the less, a body of someone. The head of this person was missing. I couldn't see much, but from the looks of it, it was possibly one of our friends.
"We need to get closer, I can't see who the body belongs to..." I mutter to JLM. He nods but quietly tells me to duck, so that's what I do. I hear footsteps, I also can't tell you who's footsteps that is but what I can tell you is that the noises are from someone we know. Like, they seem to be from someone that we know, based off stuff they have said (which I'm not going to tell you for reasons that I hope you understand.) as well as their actions, but by judging the people I have personally met, I don't really know who this is, and I can only think of so many people. The person soon goes away after dropping something. JLM hoists me back up to my feet, along with himself and we go to investigate, and sure enough, we find who the body belongs to, as well as their head.
"So... Meggy was decapitated?" JLM asks as I nod. "The monster must've tortured her for a while, noticing the sharp and deep cuts on her hands and legs, some small cuts on her sleeves, as well as the deep cut on her cheek. Soon enough, they must've found a sharp weapon, either a knife or a spear-like object and sliced her head off, also noticing the perfect straight cut." JLM understood. "So, that's one found dead, 2 more to go." I nod again.
"So, we came from this way," JLM pointed to the way we came.
"And the monster went that way," he pointed to the left of us. He stayed silent before I decided to finish his sentence. "We should go to the right," I say.
"Yeah, I was going to say that..." JLM sighed as I laughed. I took his hand and dragged him with me, more into the forest.

As I said, we went more and more into the forest. Getting darker, blacker, and more the more we went in, the more spooky it felt.
"Hey, zo?" JLM asks.
"Please do not call me "Zo" ever again, and what do you need?" I asked.
"If the grass here is black, like, pitch black, then why is the walking patch in the middle green?" I look at him confused.
"What? A-are you okay? Are you seeing hallucinations?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Step through the bush." I do what he says and soon enough, that's what I see. A patch of green, lying down in a patch of red and black. That's normal. I went up to examine.
"Yeah, this is Boopkins," I say aloud. "How do you know?" JLM asks.
"First off, this is Blood Ink and Red blood surrounding his body, then the blue, white, and black exterior lead me to believe that it's Boopkins whose body I'm examining," I say.
"No, like, how do you Examine stuff??" He asks again.
"I didn't murder people just to murder." I bluntly say as he nods.
"Right. So, we know for a fact that Meggy and Boopkins are dead," I nod and get up.
"So there has to be a high possibility that Star is dead." JLM sadly points out. "Well, we're going to test that theory out by going to find him. By the time we get there, there is also a chance that he's alive! So, if we point out these possibilities over and over again, he actually might be dead!" I say.
"Well then let's go!" He picks me up over his shoulder and starts running in a direction, leaving Boopkins dead in the dark clouds.