-20- FM!

2 left...

FM's POV
My arm hurts so much I could barely hold my sword. My mouth was dripping with blood. My eyes were watery. I look up to see 2 more dead bodies, due to Bob's actions. I turn my head. Make that 3, because of HM'S body. SMG4 is my only companion to win this fight, and I highly doubt we're going to, based on our state. I sigh lightly. This will be a disaster. I turn to SMG4 to see that he's looking at Bob, waiting for the final round of our friends.
"Let's get this on. 3 v 2, I wonder who will win." He stated. 3 vs 2? This isn't going to be fair! The last 3 I believe I know. If I'm correct, it's Saiko, Tari, and Meggy.
They're going to be a tough bunch.

And I was correct. It was Saiko, Tari, and Meggy. I never said they were going to be tough, but since they are under Bob's control... it's a likely possibility that one of us is going to die. Most likely me. I sigh again and take a good look at them. Saiko looks like her goopy self last time we saw her, Tari looks like she was glued back together, and Meggy looks a lego figure. Like when you take ahead of and just put it back on? Do you know what I mean? I hope you do.
"Let the final friend match, BEGIN!!!!" Bob exclaimed, blowing a party thing. Damn. Tari and Meggy rush towards SMG4, as Saiko comes to me with a wooden hammer. Does Steal or Metal beat Wood? I don't think so... I look at Saiko. I keep forgetting how tall she is. Her Hammer is hovering over me. She swings it to the side, hitting me and sending me flying. I don't fall out of the coliseum, but I do hit it. My back feels so broken. This is exactly how JLM died. It was sad. Not as sad as my beloved partner's death was. Holding him in my lap as he tried to calm me down... I don't want to think about it. It'll make me feel even worse.

I fall to the ground, but I get back up. I attempt to try and attack her legs. I do. She limps to attack me, I dodge thankfully. It wasn't as fast as before. For now at least. She tries to attack me again. I dodge and go for her other leg. I miss. Damn, my aim is getting worse. I began to stumble up. My legs and arms were shaking intensely. I try to calm myself down from shaking too much but it doesn't work, Saiko took advantage of my shakiness and hit me with her hammer, making me plummet to the ground. I couldn't feel anything except my eyelids slowly closing.