-14- E.R.E

*No log entered.*

SMG3'S POV
6 of us left. 6 of the last Mushroom residence are left in the 7 billion of us on planet earth. Man, and to think I could've started my own kingdom again with SMG4 to rule by my side. I sigh softly to myself. Everyone was taking a break in the snow again, to rest. I was sitting upright while my husband's head rested on my lap. I push my glasses back up the top of the bridge of my nose and look up. The sky was as dark as black could get while the little white dots flickered through the night sky. I couldn't bear to look at it any longer, as I started feeling that I could sense that my friends needed me. I shift my head downwards, which made me look at my lover. I looked at his features and smiled softly to myself. I don't want anything to happen to him. He doesn't deserve this, none of them do. I look up, forward of me, to see JLM and Enzo still fully awake.
"You two found out that Star has died, correct?" I ask. They nod.
"Can you guys tell me what he wrote, if he did write something..." I stutter. Enzo nodded and pulled out the paper from JLM's pocket and read it quietly out loud out to me. Once finished, I decide to ask another question.
"Did..." I pause to rethink my words. "Did he have the look?" I soon ask. "What look?" JLM asks.
"The look of him in need of someone to talk to?" I say. JLM shook his head and looked down. Enzo rested his head on JLM's shoulder.
"I at least hope he's happy with Lizzy." He muttered. I nod, laying down on the white, fluffy snow. I slowly drift off into my own world of dreams. With kings and queens and minions alike.

* You are the cause of my EUPHORIA
L I Z Z Y ' S P O V
I woke up to a loud thud from the metal door slamming open. I jumped and so did the rest of us.
"Listen up." I hear him again. Soon enough though, I was grabbed by the neck from a metal claw. It pulled me upright, but I wasn't the only one. Everyone else was grabbed by different features, Meggy got grabbed by the head. Ouch. The man laughed maniacally. I think I fully recognized us person now. How'd it take this long for me to figure it out?
"They'll be here soon." He stated. I struggled to break free, kicking my legs around like it would work. This was hurting more than it should have been. I shook my head the best I could.
"Why aren't you just killing us?!" I yell, again, the best I could. "Wouldn't it be easier?"
"No Lizzy. I don't care about you or your friends death. Bob here, only has one plan. To take over the world."
Freaking. Called it.

* I probably would've stayed in bed.
I woke up with everyone's chatter. I guess I'm becoming a heavy sleeper. I did hear one thing though "Was anything written in the logs?" JLM shook his head in response.
"Phone died." He stated bluntly. I stood up. My pants were soaking wet.
"Let's keep going." I say. "We're getting close to the ocean, meaning the end of our country." Everyone nodded and soon followed me. But, in the end, we saw a single door. No building, just a door. We all looked at each other. Soon enough, I opened the door and walked through to find me falling in a coliseum. Everyone soon came after me.

"WELCOME TO THE TWISTED WARS! FEATURING E.R.E"

"BOB?!"

*CLASSIFIED DATA IS LOADING*
*PLEASE WAIT*

10%
40%
70%
100%

COMPLETE

"JLM!" Star was out as he was hanging by a claw, his foot was what the claw grabbed.
"Holy Hell, you're alive!" JLM exclaimed. He wanted to hug his friend so badly, I could tell. But obviously, he couldn't. Swords soon spawned from the ground. The 6 of us grabbed one.
"Oh, ho!" Bob laughed. "This is going to be fun!"
"What do you mean?!" X yelled "Haven't we've been tortured enough making all our friends and lovers die one by one?!" Bob laughed again.
"Yes, but my partner has thought of a more cruel way for this world to end..."

•TO BE CONTINUED•