29

This is the week that I've been waiting for. The beginning of fashion week! New York will be my first ever fashion showcasing in an event like this.

This is my season debut and I can't believe the time is finally here. This is my chance to truly get my brand out there.

"Are you nervous?" Ash asked me. I could see the excitement in her eyes. This would be her first fashion week too.

"Kind of." I confessed. "What if it's a major flop."

"It won't be. Trust me. I've seen your collection and I can confidently say your line will be the most talked about this year."

I rolled my eyes at her. "You have to say that. You're my friend."

"Keep rolling your eyes and they're gonna fall out of your head." She laughed.

We walked out of JFK and a man in a suit was standing there with my name on a whiteboard.

"Mitchell?" He asked me as I approached him.

"Yes." I nodded at him.

He grabbed our suitcases and put them in the back of the car. I felt bad because we each had brought like 3 huge cases. To be fair it is fashion week and we would be flying to Milan right after as well.

"So who are you most excited to see?" I asked Ashley.

"Alexander Wang!" She squealed.

"I'm glad you said that because I have a surprise for you."

A grin stretched across my face as I watched her reaction. "We will both be attending his after party."

Her eyes literally went wide and her jaw dropped to the ground. "Please don't lie to me like that."

I feigned hurt. "Never!"

Next thing I know I was on the floor of the SUV with her on top of me. "I love you! I love you!" She screamed.

"I love you too" I laughed in between words, trying to catch my breathe. "But please get off of me. I can't breathe."

We both literally collapsed onto the hotel beds when we got into the room.

"It's like a cloud." Ashley said dreamly.

"Really really soft cloud." I sighed in agreement.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, the door was kicked wide open.

"Get up!" Alicia grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

Alicia got to New York yesterday. My PA is on maternity leave so Alicia is taking on that roll for fashion week.

"Leave." I deadpanned when I saw who had so rudely barged into my room.

She ignored me and proceeded to try and pull me up. "No. You're a really busy woman and need to get up like now."

I didn't want to get up from my comfy position, but gave in.

"You know I could just hire someone to do this for me." I referred to the work that I needed to do.

"Yea you could, but that would make you a brat." Alicia tossed some hangers at me.

I'm being dramatic. All I had to do was get out all my outfits and hang it all up in order of the days and wuth all the accessories I'm to wear as well. Attached to each look are printed pictures of the hair and makeup I'm going to do with each fit. Not hard work, but very tedious and annoying after getting off a long flight.