He chuckles and tosses another shirt at me. "Oh shuddup."

I laugh softly as I finish packing and close my bag.

"All done?" Harry asks, standing to his feet.

"I think so." I take a quick look around the room. "I'm driving with you right?" I ask.

"No, you're going with Louis." he states. I look up at him with wide eyes and a face full of concern.

"Kidding." he smirks, making me slap him lightly on the chest. He laughs and puts his hand on my back, leading me out of the room.

"Liam's already left. Louis and Niall are leaving right now." he says as we walk down the stairs.

Harry walks to the door and I follow. We both put our shoes on and head outside to his car.

Most of the car ride was quiet. I was expecting it to be long, but it wasn't at all...maybe 45 minutes.

Harry took a weird turn and suddenly we were driving down a forested road.

He drove up to a gate, and took out a card, scanning it and causing the gates to open.

"Here we are." he says, driving through the entrance.

"What is it?" I ask, looking out of the car window in curiosity.

"It's The Kings headquarters. This is where I work." he responds.

"We're staying at your office?" I blurt our in confusion.

He lets out a small chuckle. "There are apartments, that's where we're staying."

The building was huge...yet totally covered by forest. You wouldn't be able to see it from the road.

Harry parked next to Louis' truck. I hopped out of the passenger seat, looking up at the intimidating building before me.

Harry grabs both of our bags from the backseat and walks next to me.

"There's nothing to worry about. They know about you." he says, sensing my feelings of nervousness. I nod and follow him towards the front doors.

Harry reaches down and scans his card again on a machine, and the doors slide open.

I walk closely behind him on the marble floor. People wearing red and black jackets were scattered across the lobby.

I noticed Harry's jacket was absent.

"Styles!" a voice yells.

We turn to the direction of the call, and see none other than Niall heading towards us.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asks.

"He's on his way down." Niall responds.

I stand next to Harry, feeling slightly out of place. The lobby wasn't very crowded, but there were the odd man and woman walking around.

"Okay, we're gonna go up to the apartment." Harry says. Niall waves us off and we start to walk towards a hallway full of elevators. There were 6, 3 on each side.

Just as Harry was about to push a button, an elevator behind us dings.

We turn around as the doors slide open, revealing Louis and another man.

The other man had his jacket sleeves rolled halfway up his arms to reveal all the ink that covered them. He head dark hair, a beard that was clean cut and tidy, and brown eyes.

Louis and the man walk out and immediately notice Harry.

"Hey, Styles." Louis says. Harry puts our bags down and turns his full attention towards them.