"Then serve your head!" Xiao Zhan angrily retorted and started walking again, dragging Yibo along. The vice-president frowns at the upperclassman's stubbornness.

"You're being unreasonable again," Wang Yibo says and stops Xiao Zhan from walking by holding his hand. With the sudden action, the president retreats his hand and hissed in pain as the handcuffs moved around his wrist with the sudden force. "Don't you dare touch me," he said as he glares at Yibo.

"You weren't going to listen if I didn't do anything," Yibo said and he was the one to lead this time. Xiao Zhan didn't say anything as he lets himself be dragged by the junior.

They stopped at another booth. It was actually like an outdoor cafe, prepared by the cooking club. The pure white tent looked aesthetically pleasing as pink colored roses where decorated at the entrance with students dressed up as butlers and maids as they entertain the different costumers. There is also a small black board outside with a stand that has all the menu for the cafe.

Upon seeing the two council members, the president of the cooking club immediately smiled and ran towards the two. "A-Zhan! Nice to see you here, gosh is your nose alright? How about you, Yibo?" Xuan Lu said as she worriedly asks the two council members.

"It's okay, Lu-jie. We're alright," Xiao Zhan replied politely. Yibo didn't say anything as usual.

"I'm just checking how things are going."

"Everything is going pretty amazing, just a bit tiring since there are a lot of costumers to handle," she explains as she chuckles. "Well, don't tire yourself out Lu-"

"Lu-jie! Is that the 100th couple?" A junior student said as he interupted the three people talking, specifically only two people talking.

"It's alright, Yue, look for another pair," he says but the junior quickly speaks up, "Lu-jie, why look for another when there's already right in front of us?" He points the two council members. This boy must be a freshman and doesn't know anything about Yibo and Xiao Zhan.

"Ah, no, it's a misunderstand-" Xiao Zhan immediately gets cut off once more and was dragged inside the tent. They were led inside the tent and the cafe looks even more aesthetic than before. Inside, it was theme with soft colored pastels and the sweet aroma of sweets and brewed coffee filled the air.

"Congratulations, you have the free food bundle of Le Express Romance as the 100th couple who came to visit our cafe!" The junior announced and everyone inside the tent cheered. Xiao Zhan felt his face redden out of embarrassment. Is everyone present here has a lose screw?

Wang Yibo didn't react and scanned his eyes throught the menu as both of their hands were on top of the table.

Xiao Zhan turns to look at Xuan Lu and gave her the look please-help-me-out-right-now. The president of the cooking club only gave him an apologetic smile and Xiao Zhan internally cried.

"You can order anything just for free!" The student dressed up as a maid said happily. Xiao Zhan doesn't have a choice, right? Well, it's near to lunch time and he couldn't bring himself to care anymore.

"Serve all of this," Wang Yibo said impassively as he puts his free hand in a whole page of the menu. Xiao Zhan immediately looks up at him and kicked him slightly under the table. "Why are you ordering too much?" He whispered with a hiss and Yibo just looked at him with a stoic face and said, "You're hungry, right? You have a big appetite."

Xiao Zhan doesn't know if he should feel offended or what. He can't deny that though but still! "Will that be all?" The waitress asked with a smile. Yibo just nodded and before Xiao Zhan could complain, the waitress already left and took the menu.