The black assasin

Hello everyone hop yall been doing well, anyway, this title is very racist, but it's fitting so be quiet, I hope you enjoy the chapter

(No ones pov)

Hbah: come on.

Azaad watched as a animal, seemingly made out of night came out of the darkness. His eyes filled with udder fear when he cane into the light. Panther! I yelled

Owen: ahhh great to see you again Muhuja.

Muhuja: nice to see you Owen, how you doing?

Owen: good, and you

Muhuja: good but lets get down to business. Why did you summon me

Owen: I have a target for you... it's risky

Muhuja: I laugh at this risk you speak of.

Azaad was cowering in a corner. Muhuja saw this and stayed back from the cheetah.

Owen your target is a cub called Kion. He is in the tree of life recovering from our last attack. With the lion guard protecting him, hbah and grulah are not worthy to pass the barrier, the cheetah is our spy and can't be discovered and as for me he chuckled you already know why I'm not worthy..

Muhuja chuckled, ok I will go take care of him Owen. I will let you know when it's done.

Owen ok go... I will give you till sunrise, then we will come and find you.

Muhuja: I will be back, his green eyes shifted into a very very dark brown, and he disappeared, heading towards the tree.

Time skip

(Muhuja's pov) I snuck througg the bushes, I heard the queen, I closed my eyes and waited for the sound of the night pride to dissipate, then I moved on, I was at the barrier, I new if I wasn't welcome the night prides marks would light up telling them if danger to the tree of life, I got past the barrier, and stalked to the tree.

Once I was at the entrance I could see the guard, sleeping around Kion, I saw a gap and snuck past it. I was on the rock Kion was on, I looked at the cub, I felt sorry for him... but duty calls he raised his paw ready to slit the lions throat,
But then.

(Fuli's pov) I woke up to a piece of moonlight seemingly reflecting of a source of reflection,(hmm yes) my eyes adjusted and I saw a all black animal raising his claw to kion's neck.

NOOO I screamed and pushed the all black figure over, he grunted but quickly over powered me, the guard started stirring, and I noticed what animal he was...

P-panther? I said

Muhuja replied, yea so? Oh your a cheetah, your scared of panthers. Just then Bunga jumped on the figure, but he bucked him if like a mirror reflects light... he lunged at Kion but hit Beshte instead, dazed, he got up and was cornered to the back wall.

What are you doing? Who are you? And why are you in here?

The panther replied, I was sent here to kill that lion my name is Muhuja and my answer for this question is the same as the first,

Who sent you?

Classified, Muhuja replied, anyway gotta kill and run, he jumped over Fuli and almost re opened kions side wound but Fuli blocked him, she yelled in pain as his claws raked across her already injured leg,.

Muhuja: ok now your just pissing me of. He pounced on Fuli and big her leg as hard as he could. He heard a loud ear piercing scream and a loud crack and he let go. Ugh forget it... bye lion guard.

See you soon he replied as he slightly chuckled, he then ran back to Owen, to tell him the news

It was about 4 in the morning (for time scale) and about 1 day from when Kion got hurt

At the tree of life Fuli was groaning in pain, she saw her broken leg.

(Fuli's pov)(in head) god it hurts like hell, just kill me now (out loud) guys get help, someone obviously wants him dead, get help now.

Bunga ran out of the liar, he saw the night pride approaching, and got rani's attention

Rani: what happened Bunga,

Bunga: we got ambushed by a panther, he was sent to kill Kion, Fuli tried to stop him but he broke her leg

Rani: wait a panther what was his name

Muhuja was his name. Why ask?

Rani ran to the liar, and saw Fuli, groaning on the ground, Fuli what happened

Fuli: panther ambus-sh she said as she passed out from the pain

Rani turned to everyone that panthers name was Muhuja right, yea they all replied, why are you so concerned about him?

Rani: Muhuja is a legendary assassin, he has killed multiple kings and queens, and it looks like his target is Kion now, I can't believe this, Owen obviously sent him, and for some reason he really wants Kion dead... but why.

I don't know said Bunga, but he sure is a threat

Rani: and with only 3 standing members of the guard, it will be harder to defend you and the tree of life.

But lets focus on Fuli, it would be best to bandage her leg before she wakes up. She bondages Fuli's leg and lays her Down next to Kion.

The rest of the night was calm and everything was fine, for everyone exept Fuli and Kion of course.

Time skip til about 3 in the afternoon

Fuli woke up and tried to stand when she put weight on her front left leg she yelled in pain and collapsed

Woah woah Fuli, be patient, your legs broken, relax it'll be better in about a month...

Fuli: a month!? No, I need to protect Kion, she realized she was laying right next to him.

She checked kion's heart rate, it was good, she realized it has been about 30 hours sense he was out.

Fuli: will he wake up soon?

Rani: yes, somewhere in between now and like 5 hours.

Fuli: good, who is leading the guard?

Rani: me, I am.

Fuli: but you need sleep.

Rani yes but if I can't protect Kion he will be killed.

Fuli: yea ok... and me?

Rani your leg will be better in about a month. And you can go back on the lion guard again.

Fuli growled in annoyance, she whispered to her self, great the fastest member can't move.

The rest of the day went without concerns, and Fuli fell asleep next to Kion. And the night was calm. Everything seemed fine... for a while

Welp that's the end of that chapter, hope you all enjoyed. See you in the next chapter.