Moving in

This part is at the very end of s3 ep19(I've drawn some of the drawings in this story, they do not belong to me)Tell me what you think about the story as it progresses.I'm up for suggestions if you think things can be improved. With out further ado lets get into it :)

(No ones pov)

Kion and rani stopped roaring and the crowd stopped cheering.

Then Kion asked rani where we could stay

Rani replied, well your in the tree of life with me of course.

Kion chucked a bit and said, no what about the lion guard?

Rani replied, ohhh, we will have to find a place for them near the tree.

Thx rani, Kion replied. Any old liar you have unused?

Actually I think we do. Rani said. But we will have to wait till the end of the ceremony and party first.

Ok, looking forward to it! Kion said as they went back to the party.

Time skip (I'm to lazy to write the party's events)

(Kion's pov)

The party is over and everything's calmed down.

Good, thanks Kion.

Your welcome rani.

Just then Jasiri came up and said hi

Jasiri: hello Kion, rani. She said as she bowed.

Kion/rani: hello Jasiri

I came in to say goodbye, me and Janja have to get back to the outlands. She giggled.

Kion: sure you can't stay, I mean il visit but I want to offer

Jasiri: I'm the prime minister of the outlands, I kinda need to be there.

Kion: oh ok, he said as his ears drooped.

Janja: cmon Jasiri, were gunna be late for your meeting.

Jasiri: well gotta go.

Kion/rani: bye, and just like that she was gone.

Rani came up and nuzzled Kion.. it'll be ok, you will see her again. I promise.

Just then Nala and Simba walked in, (he already knew what it meant)Kion already felling down about Jasiri, he could barely hold his tears back.

Simba/Nala: Kion! they both said as they hugged their son, Kion couldn't handle it and started crying. His tears flowing down the ravine of the scar he had.

Kiara: mom dad were going to be late for me and Kovu's wedding. She said in a slightly annoyed voice.

Simba/Nala: in a little bit princess, they both said smiling, their voices were cracking and tears were running down their faces. Even Kiara joined in on the hug. After a few minutes they separated. Kiara, Simba, and Nala, said their good byes to rani, and their final goodbyes to their son. As they walked away they took all of the pride landers with them, along with Jasiri and her clan. Kion watched as they disappeared into the horizon, the last face he saw was Janja, before he seemed to dissolve in the setting sun.

(I will be calling the old night pride the night pride and the old lion guard the lion guard to help you guys understand who's talking, and what group is fighting, if both groups are fighting, I will call them the new night pride, or just keep em separate) how am I doing so far?

(No ones POV)

The night pride and the lion guard joined Kion's side, rani to his left, and Fuli on his right.

Kion still lightly sobbing finally said, ok rani what's this old liar you've told me about,

Rani: its about a 5 minute walk away from the tree, and has tons of room.

Fuli: ok lets go, she yawns, I'm tired.

Everyone agrees exept the night pride, for obvious reasons.

Rani was right, it was a 5 minute walk away, almost on the dot that surprised Kion a bit.

They walked into the cave, it was very dusty.

Bunga said we'll they could clean this place up a bit as he coughed.

Makini: hmm yes, she pointed her staff from a vine she was climbing on, a great burst of wind blew all the dust away and brightened the place up.

Kion just laughed and said, deja vu.

Everyone was wondering what Kion meant but Bunga did, all of the sudden he yelled, OH, YEA YEA YEA, Rafiki did this same trick when Simba showed us the lion guard liar the first day Kion got his roar. He finished and Fuli said, Bunga! Why do you have to be that loud.

Bunga: opps sorry Fuli he apologised.

Once that was over they admired the cave, strangly enough it was almost an exact replica of the ones in the pride lands, the pool for Beshte, the nest for Ono, unga, and any bird really, the spot we're Kion slept and Fuli's rock, and bungas diving board, they all groaned at the thought. Just then Bunga screamed Zuka Zama! And he landed in the water right in front of the guard. It seemed to miss everyone but Fuli.

Fuli: Bunga! She yelled, but he was long gone by now, laughing all the way to his hiding spot.

It was around 10 at night(for a time scale) and everyone went to sleep.

Rani: ok Kion lets go to the tree.

Kion: is it ok if I sleep here for the night

Rani: I guess so, but this isn't your home, the tree is.

Kion: ok rani, bye queen.

Rani: bye king she said in a flirtatious voice.

Everyone said awww except for Fuli, who just went up to him and whispered in his ear (karma) she said. Kion just giggled and lied down. Just then Azaad came running in and woke everyone up, Kion groaned. (Note I have not learned Azaads carictor yet, so I might be of)

Azaad: Fuli? He said

Fuli sat up and slightly shouted Azaad! Slightly blushing at that point.

Azaad went to come accompany you, it's not the cheetah way, but Azaad make some exeptions, this made Fuli blush harder, she tried to hide it but azaad already noticed it.

Fuli: drat he noticed that. Just then Azaad came up in front of Fuli

Azaad: may I stay here for the night, he asked Kion

Kion sure Azaad don't see why not.

Fuli Azaad will accompany you tonight. He said as he laid down next to Fuli and everything went quite.

The guard fell asleep, but Kion didn't know the horrors the night would bring...

Lol sorry for the cliffhanger, I just want to keep you guys hooked.

Anyway how did I do, any suggestions on how to make this better. Your opinion is appreciated.

Just as a warning I may use swear words a couple times, in the next chapter, I just want to let everyone know before I offend anyone.

Have a good time until I upload again.

Could be a day or 3, but I wont allow my self to go a week between uploads.