"Like, right now."

Dipper met their eyes, confusion visible in his face. "What do you mean, where?"

"Right here." Aidan's, or whatever the hell he is, chipper voice became gravelly and demonic, his face, which was near the other man, seemed to just morph with his, the sight horrifying and nightmarish as their flesh appeared to mold together, becoming a purple mess of eyes and teeth. Sharp teeth.

He yelled and scrambled back, tripping on something and falling down. He was frozen as that thing grew double in size and grew another pair of arms with darkened claws. When it seemed to stop growing, its eggplant colored skin started to shine with pink viscous slime, slowly dripping off its massive form.

"Aw, look, the toy is frozen in fear." It spoke, multiple eyes squinting down at him with amusement. Dipper counted about eight eyes before he suddenly dropped too close to him, sharp teeth glinting with saliva. "I wonder if he'll taste good?"

With that, Dipper managed to snap out of it and scrambled back, his mind frantically trying to come up with a solution. As it moved torturously slow towards him, he could either try the same exorcise he did previously, or he could try outrun this monster.

"I can't decide if I should cook you or just eat you raw." It rumbled, then moved as to swing a massive arm at him.

Oh bloody hell, someone help!

"B- Bill," Dipper screamed, instinctively raising his arms to protect himself. "Bill, help!"

"Bill-?"

"Yeesh kid," there came that annoying, wonderful demon, appearing right in front of his terrified form. "Do ya gotta scream it to the heavens or someth- oh hello."

The demon noticed the large demon's presence, turning towards it with a curious glint in his eye.

"Rai Danduy, was it?" He chirped, giving a sharp grin.

"Yes, you're in my way, Cipher." 'Rai Danduy' muttered.

"I think you mean we're in your way, good sir." What's so good about that, sir??

"No. I plan on eating only one of you."

"Ah, unfortunately, I'm not quite interested in you that way."

"What- no!" Rai snarled, swatting at him.

"Hmm, pretty sure you're not Pinetree's type either."

With the way the two were going, Dipper was sure there was going to be a fight, and he decided to try get away while they were distracted. With a shaky breath, he got up as quietly as he could, doing his best to seem unnoticeable, inching towards the forest.

"What is going on here!"

Dipper internally groaned, reluctantly looking over his shoulder to see a willowy figure that held a shiny aura.

What?

They had long, golden hair that was tied in braids and eyes that were bright silver and almond shaped. Their skin was ghostly white. They were as tall as him.