Good morning, Hogwarts!

Hey guys, I'm sosososooooo sorry that I'm late! I was super busy and now I'm going to have rehearsal for the play I'm in (Oliver Twist) all day everyday because we preform it three weeks! 😰 but I'll do my very best to update. this is a bit of a filler chapter, sorry about that.

The dorms are beautiful. There are two girls to a room, and each one has a four poster queen sized bed, a desk and a wardrobe. I'm in a room with a girl called Daphne Greengrass, who is small and blonde, with big blue eyes.
She's quite nice, if a bit shy. I quickly found my trunk next to my bed, changed into some nice pajamas, and fell asleep.

In the morning, I wake up at six a.m. sharp, a habit drilled into me by the Dursley's. I take a nice hot shower and get dressed in my new Slytherin uniform. Then I wake up Daphne and we head down to the common room. Draco and an Italian boy are already there, discussing what they think our first classes will be like. "Aww, you didn't have to wait for us!" I say sweetly. Draco blushes and Blaise smirks. I laugh and we walk down to breakfast. On our way to the slytherin table, we pass my brother and Ron, but as I stop to say hello, Ron glares at us.