Quiril Filler update

Several months passed by in a flurry of classes, floating feathers, a certain red haired person who shall remain unnamed overusing insults, devastating my darling brother, and Draco being a hopeless git. So far, Transfiguration is by far my favorite class, but in my spare time I've been reading about Ancient Runes, and I can't wait until I can study that. One class that I am not particularly enjoying, however, is potions. No matter that I get every potion exactly right, or that I answer all of his questions correctly, he seems to hate me and my brother and I can't for the life of me figure out why. He glares particularly hard at Harry, though, and he can't seem to look me in the eyes for more than 60 seconds. Defense against the dark arts is a nightmare. The teacher stutters more often than he says anything useful. Also, the entire classroom smells like garlic. All the time. The rumor is that Professor Quiril always carries garlic with him to ward off a vampire he had a run in with when was traveling the world last year. Draco thinks it's plausible, but I did some research on vampires and garlic is completely useless against them. Professor Quiril (A.N. Sorry if I'm spelling this wrong) gives me the creeps. His stutter is painfully fake, although no one else seems to notice; he looks at me weird, and whenever I look at the back of his turban the scar on my neck hurts. Yeah, somethings definitely up with him, but I have enough self- preservation to not want to know.

Hiiiii...
so
It has been six months since I updated
I haven't had much motivation to write but then I got a comment asking me to, and I'm home sick so I have time so I thought, fuck it! Let's give the people an update! So you have @Nadiastar69 to thank for this update!
Love you guys!
💚 &💋💋, Fae