"Aw baby, that's because I was paying attention to other things," the voice spoke, attempting to reach for my dick. "You lost the right to 'paying attention' when you betrayed me, Sehun. Now get the fuck out of this club," I replied coldly whilst shoving his filthy hands off of me. His face turned sour, "we had a disturbance at the casino,"

"And? Why are you telling me this?"

"Because we think it has something to do with you?"

"You think or you know?"

"We're positive,"

"Come back with evidence and I might help you out, but for now you're not welcome here. So get the fuck out before I shoot your brains out and get the cleaners to drag your corpse and leave it in the trash, where it belongs."

"Sichengah, do you think your parents would be proud of the way you're speaking," the mention of my parents made my blood boil. "GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW! IF I HEAR YOU MENTION MY FAMILY ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL RIP YOUR TONGUE OUT," I shouted with my hands around his small neck and pushing him to the floor before punching him. He looked up at me, with a bloodied face, for the last time and rushed out, I hated seeing his face around. He broke his promises, lied and thinks he can give me that look? I don't care if he's older than me, I will break every bone in his body if he comes back. "Looks like you scared away a customer," Yuta chuckled.

"I don't have time for your bullshit Yuta,"

"Ouch! You didn't even call me Hyung, I feel offended," he replied with his hands on his chest.

"Want one?" He asked with a cigar in his hand.

"No, I don't smoke,"

"You need a smoke and a drink too with that attitude."

"I came here to check the drug shipment, then I'm leaving,"

"Ok, drugs is a bit excessive, but that will also work," he laughed but stopped when he was met with my death glare. "I don't have time for your jokes,"

"I know, it seems like that Sehun guy really pissed you off." That's right, Yuta doesn't know about us, nobody knows. "He's a piece of shit,"

"Makes two of you," causing me to scoff, before walking out.

"Where are you going!" He yelled,

"Out of here! The drugs are top quality and ready to sell," I replied before heading up. The club was loud, as always and intoxicating. I decided to take Yuta's advice and take a drink, alcohol doesn't do much to me, but the rush of it going into my system was needed.

Strippers from all ends came over to me, I knew it was because of the price of my shoes and watch, but I didn't care. "Hey baby, do you wanna come and join me for a dance?" Asked the first girl, attempting to shove her plastic boobs in my face. The next one was quite similar but shorter and more exposed. I don't usually like strippers, but it was what I needed right now. They all stood in front of me waiting to see who I would pick. I picked the one who looked most shy and uncomfortable, they were always the best to fuck around with. "I'll take you, what's your name?" I asked. "Joy," she replied shyly.

"Can you take me somewhere special Joy?"

I asked, hinting that I only wanted her and shooing the rest off. She guided me to a private room and as if switching souls, stripped in front of me and put that shy little mouth to some good use. To think I believed her innocent act was ridiculous, but I didn't care, I came here to relieve my stress. And relieve my stress is what she did.

Kim Minah

I can't believe I ran away from that prick, that tall, beautiful prick. Oh god, I cried as well, how embarrassing! The door opened and the smell of cookies filled the room, "MINYOUNGAHH!"