Chapter 20

They stumbled into the hotel room soaking wet from them standing in the rain way too long and hands all over eachother.

Zayn pulled away, "Please don't ever do that again Harry."

His boyfriend nodded, "I'm sorry Zayn, I'm sorry." He pressed Harry up against the door and kissed him hard, using one hand to unbutton Harry's jeans and the other to slide his hand under the lad shirt, warm soft skin underneath his palm.

He easily lifted Harry up and carried him over to the bed, dropping the curly haired lad down onto the mattress then moving on top of him and pinning Harry's hands down to the bed. "What the fans say about you is wrong Harry. You're so special to me. You're important to me." He let go of Harry's hands and gently brushed his fingers across his boyfriend jaw before leaning down and kissing him once more. Harry's hands grabbed at his shoulders and Zayn eased his boyfriend mouth open, sliding his tongue in while putting his hand down Harry's pants.

His boyfriend moaned into his mouth as he got a hand wrapped around the lad shaft and he slowly moved his hand up and down, pulling away and watching the way Harry's eyelashes fluttered as he brushed his thumb over the tip.

Harry gasped, "Oh gosh I love you."

Zayn started kissing down Harry's neck, sucking little bruises all over the soft pale skin. He pulled his hand away before getting Harry out of all his clothes. He took his own off after that before kissing Harry softly, "Why? Why were you going to leave me?"

"Because of this whole Louis thing a-"

Zayn cut him off, "That wasn't the only reason." He watched as Harry bit at his wobbly lip, "I...I just started believing what the fans were saying. I don't deserve you Z. You're so...you're so loved by everyone and you can do better. I'm just the brother of the dude you sing and tour the world with. I'm just an average person, you can go date Emma Watson or anyone that's way more important than me."

Zayn frowned, "No, that's not what I want. I want you Harry, I love you for who you are. I don't care if you're not famous or important, like I said before you're important to me and that's all that matters babe." He swiped the tear away from Harry's cheek before kissing him, "Let me show you how much I love you."

Harry sounded like he's out of breath as he spoke quietly, "Okay."

Zayn kissed him slow and long before moving down and pressing his lips against Harry's body wherever he can reach. Zayn kissed at the inside of both of Harry's wrists before nipping at the lad hips then dragging his tongue down his boyfriend v-line before pressing a wet kiss to the head of Harry's cock.

He sat up and licked his lips while pressing his fingers to the inside of Harry's thighs, "You good?"

Harry nodded his head, "Just...I want you please Zayn."

"I got you babe, I promise." He knelt down and pushed his boyfriend legs apart before licking at Harry's entrance which earned him a moan. He kept eating his boyfriend out until Harry was pulling at Zayn's hair, tugging his head up and whimpering, "Please fuck me please."

He kissed Harry and slowly stretched him open before doing what his boyfriend is begging him for.

Harry's moans grew loud and Zayn sucked lovebites all over his boyfriend neck while thrusting into him slowly. His boyfriend's arms wrapped around his neck and Zayn pressed his forehead against Harry's before moaning and biting down on his bottom lip. Harry gasped against his lips before talking, "I'm...fuck I'm close."

"You can cum babe I got you."

His boyfriend kissed him hard before cumming all over the both of their stomachs. Zayn released right after him and Harry's hands kept running all up and down his back before smiling, "I needed that."

Zayn carefully laid on top of Harry, not wanting to pull out just yet, "So you get my point now? You're all that I need and I will scream it to the world if I have to." Harry's fingers carded through his hair, "Yeah I get it. You're my everything Z."

Zayn kissed his boyfriend, "You're my everything too."

~Next Morning~

Zayn clumsily got out of bed before tugging on a pair of boxers then walking over to his hotel door. He pulled it open, "Yes?"

Niall and Liam stood there with grim looks, "Hey man, can we come in?"

Zayn rubbed at his eyes before moving inside and letting the two in. He shut the door behind them, "Sorry, messy room and Harry is uh obviously asleep." Niall sat down on the desk chair a loud clap of thunder sounded from outside. "Shit." Liam leaned up against the wall, "Yeah it's pouring."

Zayn sat down on the edge of the bed then another thunder rolled by and it woke up Harry. He put a hand on his boyfriend ankle, "It's just a storm babe." Harry panted, "It scared me." Zayn rubbed his boyfriend ankle before looking to Niall and Liam, "What brings you by here?"

Niall looked to Liam who sighed and started talking, "Well Ni and I decided we're going to uh go back home." Harry gasped, "What? Why?" Niall bit at his bottom lip, "Just...well you guys are you know and we just thought it would be best to head home now. Have some more alone time to ourselves."

Harry frowned, "Well okay then."

Zayn ran a hand through his hair, "Alright."

"It's not like it'll be awhile until we see you guys again. Just we feel like this will be the best thing to do right now." Harry sighed, "Well okay, are you guys leaving soon?" Niall looked at his watch on his wrist, "In about two hours, maybe we can all go get breakfast?"

"Yeah sure, we'll meet you in the lobby in thirty minutes."

Niall and Liam left then Zayn turned to Harry, "You okay?" His boyfriend shrugged, "Yeah I'm fine." Zayn got up, "You know what...we're going back with them." Harry looked at him like he's crazy, "What? You still have a few shows left, you can't just up and leave."

"I know. I know but I need to work shit out with Louis. I can't do this anymore. I miss him and we have to resolve this." Harry put a hand in his hair, "Okay..alright." Zayn sat back down on the bed, "This is just getting all tiring you know? Nothing is going to change if we keep ignoring each other, I have to talk to him. He can't possibly be this mad at me."

"Well you know how Louis is.."

Zayn bit at his bottom lip, "Exactly, I know how and who Louis is. I know that this can be fixed, we can be friends again. I can't just let him go like that." Harry looked around the messy room, "Well, let's start packing then."