Chapter 3

Zayn really didn't mind sitting in his room all alone. I mean sure, you get the stupid twelve year old kid feeling where your mum left you, but mostly it is just relaxation time. Even though Zayn would rather be trying to start a conversation with Harry, he stuck with just keeping to himself. Zayn had no idea what Harry was doing to him, he would always just look so damn innocent and adorable, and it was driving Zayn crazy. Here he was again, like clock work.

Harry swallowed hard, walking through the slightly messy room, his hands shoved deep in his pockets. He was gonna do it today, he was gonna ask Zayn if he wanted to hang out together. He walked tentatively to where the raven haired lad was laying, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked over Zayn's chilled expression.

Zayn watched him curiously, he looked like he was thinking about something really difficult. He watched as he went to shake out his hair, but stopped realizing he had this weird bandana thing on. Oh, so he wore those things now, cool. Zayn found his curly locks to be quite attractive but looked away before it could be considered creepy. He saw that Harry looked a little lost and went to go help him. "Can I help you with something?"

Harry blushed darkly when his very attractive crush started the conversation, and he shoved his hands into his pockets again. "Uh...y-yeah I was just wondering if you wanted to like..go- do something today......have you uh, I mean, do you like we can go out and eat?" he asked shyly, looking away.

"Umm, yeah sure. Let me go ask the boys if they want to go." Zayn said, sitting up and stretching a bit.

Harry nodded, holding back a groan of annoyance at the mention of the other boys. He really just wanted to be alone with Zayn. "Yeah of course, I don't mind." he muttered, nodding his head, hands buried deep in his pockets.

"Alright I'll be right back," Zayn said getting up, heading to the door.

Harry nodded quickly, ruffling his curls. "Yeah that's fine. Thank you." he said, nodding his head. His cheeks were dusted a dark pink, completely embarrassed that his plan didn't go they way he wanted it to. Not to mention that Zayn was shirtless and only in a pair of dark skinny jeans.

Makng his way to Louis room, Zayn cleaned up a few things on his way there. He couldn't deny it, having the other boys with them was a bit annoying at times. With all the mess and everything. But then again it was like having the little brothers he's always wanted. Entering Louis even messier room, Zayn shook his head and walked over to the bed. Louis had his music playing, so it was almost obvious that the lad was still awake. The older boy was also laying down face first on the bed, humming along to the tune that was playing.

So am I wrong?
For thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong?
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?

"Lou, do you wanna come with me and the others?" Zayn asked, nudging Louis' foot.

"No, I'm tierd mate...maybe next time yeah?" Louis mumbled out, pulling the covers more over his body.

"Yeah, okay." Zayn sighed and walked out of the room huming to himself. Looking in the other rooms fro Liam and Niall, he smiled when he finally found them in the kitchen.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?" Niall bellowed loudly, glaring at Zayn, who had just stolen a sandwich from Niall's overflowing plate. Zayn didn't reply, instead responding by taking a large bite from the turkey club, and chewing dramatically until Niall simply laughed, and began eating one of his other sandwiches.

Zayn swallowed in a large gulp and took a sip of water before turning his eyes back on the blonde, who was now munching away happily, humming what sounded like the beginning of Domino by Jessie J.